|Above: BY TERRY Magnet’Eyes has arrived!|
|Above: The palette comes with a dual-sided brush for shadow application and eyeliner precision.|
- Peacock green with a shimmering finish
- Matte taupey-brown cream
- Shimmering midnight navy blue
- Matte grey-meets-bone
- Incandescent shimmering baby blue
- Matte, lush chartreuse green
- Shimmering teal green
- Soft cloud white
- Shimmering teal blue
- Radiant peach (looks matte but has a smidge of shimmer)
|Above: Textures abound.|
|Above: In direct sunlight.|
|Above: In outdoor shade.|
|Above: In direct sunlight, with a flash.|
|Above: In outdoor shade, with a flash.|
|Above: In direct sunlight with a flash.|
|Above: All three BY TERRY Eye Designer Palettes (first two swatched HERE).|
|Above: Too much BY TERRY to handle, no?|
|Above: Magnet’Eyes Menagerie.|
- *Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation in Just Sheer (formula reviewed HERE)…I am loving this foundation more and more; it boasts excellent coverage, all-natural ingredients and impressive lasting power…close up soon!
- *BY TERRY Densiliss Concealer #3 (reviewed HERE)…excellent to banish darkness and fine lines along the orbital area.
- Tom Ford LE Illuminating Duo in Moodlight (reviewed HERE)…to warm, sculpt and brighten the face, I have been grabbing for this constantly. May have to pick up a backup ; )
- *La Prairie Cellular Performance Cream Blush in Plum Glow (formula reviewed HERE) on the apples of the cheeks. I already adore the pale pink Peach Glow and this slightly deeper plum shade is a perfect transition-to-fall shade.
- *BY TERRY Magnet’Eyes Palette…I covered my lids (to the brow bone) with the peachy shade as a base, added the chartreuse shade along my upper lid for depth and color and placed the first teal/peacock shade (top left corner) in my crease with a shadow brush. I then dampened the eyeliner side of the included brush and used it to run the midnight navy shade (top row, third color) along my upper lash line (like a liquid liner). Finally, I swept a touch of the peach and lighter teal (bottom row, second from right) shades along my lower lash line for definition.
- For brows, I used the BY TERRY Eyebrow Mascara in #4 Dark Brown (reviewed HERE) to lightly groom and polish.
- Two coats of BY TERRY Mascara Terribly in Black Parti-Pris (reviewed HERE) completed the eye look.
- For lips, I simply applied the new Tom Ford lip color in Bare Peach, a luminescent neutral peach shade (LOVING this!).
- A single pump of the decadent *African Botanics MARULA Shimmering Gold Oil (reviewed HERE) along my decollete and to tame flyaways was the finishing touch for a radiant glow.
|Above: Tom Ford Bare Peach alone on the lips.|
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Last look.|