|Above: Casual spring style.
|Above: Classic comfort…a cream button-down doesn’t go out of style.
- An off-white Oversized Classic Buttondown…I cannot get enough button downs and this generously cut cream version is timelessly chic (a size small ).
- Peyoza Parachute Down Pants…comfortable, classic and perfect for work and play. The army green shade goes with everything from bikini tops to silk blouses.
- Eileen Fisher “Sport” Platform Sandals…I adore every pair of Eileen Fisher shoes I own and these cushiony leather sandles strike an apropos balance between casual and making an effort. Like the preceding two garments, I’ll be wearing these for months to come!
|Above: The Eileen Fisher platforms have a zipper back and ultra soft leather straps.
|Above: The 2 inch platforms adds height without straining one’s feet…magnifique!
|Above: The pants are roomy but run true to size (I am wearing a 2).
|Above: With the green version of the Eddie Borgo-designed Neiman Marcus Beauty Tote GWP (more details below).
|Above: Brimming with samples from lines including Oribe, YSL, Lancer and Amore Pacific, the Eddie Borgo bag is a marvelous nod to the spring season.
|Above: Geometric perforation + flexible rubber = the most unique GWP bag ever.
|Above: Those that spend $500 or more will also receive this Eddie Borgo wristlet. Love it.
|Above: Beauty + skincare for a low key look.
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed HERE)…a unmitigated daily staple in my life
- *Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Sculpting/Refinishing Dual Infusion…this luxurious serum has been been a sublime experience for my skin. I’ve used it for over a week and will weigh back in soon!
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)…a non-negotiable in my life. Period.
- *By Terry Densiliss Primer (available at Barney’s NY and Space.NK)…reviewed HERE)…a pea-sized amount transforms my pores.
- *PIXI Glow Mist (reviewed HERE)…I’m fast becoming addicted to this refreshing spritz.
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Cashew Beige…I recently re-discovered this glowing medium to full coverage foundation and love the effect. I know it’s being reformulated but I suggest getting your hands on the original if you can…Cashew Beige is a spot on match for NC 25 skin!
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE)…applied with a Stilazzi Duo Fiber Brush which expertly deposits just the right amount of color
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic blush in First Love (reviewed HERE)…neutral blush with a daily application for me, I don’t go more than a day or two without using this
- *Le Metier de Beaute PV Pen #2 (reviewed HERE)…I love the skincare + glow this gem imparts.
- *Bobbi Brown Browns Eye Palette…this sophisticated quad has four gradient shades to create a brilliantly subtle eye that can be amped up to full-blown smouldering.
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara #4 Dark Brown…clean, groomed brows in mere seconds
- *Hourglass Panoramic Lip Liner in Eden (reviewed HERE)…this neutral stays on the lips forever and pairs well with pale shades to deliver depth and longevity.
- Stila Lush Lips Water Plumping Primer (full review soon)…this is perhaps the most unique lip primer I have tried in a long time; one part balm, one part gentle plumper, I am loving this thus far.
- *Dior Rouge Brilliant in Bonheur…this divinely lush gloss is nourishing and delightfully non-sticky for the most stunning marriage of color and conditioning. I simply cannot stop using this!
|Above: Skincare essentials as of late.
|Above: The Bobbi Brown Browns Eye Palette is a lovely mix of 3 matte shades and 1 soft shimmer (Stone). I like to wear Cement and Stone on my upper and lower lids, smudge a touch of Espresso along my upper lash line and blend Ivory up to my brown bone. This quad is invaluable!
|Above: Swatches of all four shades in direct sunlight…creamy, pigmented and resistant to creasing!
|Above: Face products to subtly perfect…I have actually hit pan on my Bronze and Glow!
|Above: The brand new Dior Brilliant Rouge features a diveted doe-foot applicator and the most lusciously hydrating
|Above: A swatch of Bonheur in direct sunlight…no shimmer but plenty of shine.
|Above: Applying Bonheur to the lips…this formula is a marvelous mix of cushiony hydration and gorgeous pigmentation.
|Above: Bonheur (with a touch of Hourglass Eden as a liner) on the lips…the soft baby pink has just enough pigmentation to flush the lips.
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.
|Above: Beauty + skincare last look.
|Above: All the reports from this season’s New York Fashion Week support the fact that “unbrushed” hair is very on trend…I, for one, am wildly happy to embrace this movement!