|Above: A casual, springtime look.
|Above: BITE Beauty Restina is a gorgeous, creamy nude pink that looks lighter on the lips than in the tube.
|Above: Tom Ford Translucent Powder in Ivory Fawn has a bit of pigmentation and a seamless, invisible finish.
|Above: Restina…creamy, pigmented and extremely hydrating…loving my first foray into BITE Beauty!
|Above: BITE Beauty Restina swatched in direct sunlight.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 mixed with By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi Serum in Sunny Flash (as a quick moisturizer, illuminator and primer)
- Ardency Inn Custom Coverage Concentrate in Light-Medium Olive (reviewed HERE, all swatches post soon!) mixed with By Terry Cellularose CC Lumi Serum in Immaculate Light (as a medium coverage foundation)…buffed on with a dampened Beauty Blender
- Chanel Creme Blush in Destiny (used as a contour/bronzer), reviewed HERE, applied with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Daniel Sandler Watercolor Blush in Cherub (applied to apples of the cheeks), reviewed HERE
- By Terry Ombre Blackstars in Brown Perfection and Bronze Moon blended with my Hakuhodo eyeshadow brush
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (2 coats), reviewed HERE
- Kevyn Aucoin Eyeshadow Duo in #202 for highlighting and brightening around the brow bone and inner eye
- Tom Ford Translucent Finishing Powder in Ivory Fawn (lightly buffed over the entire face with the accompanying brush)
- BITE Beauty lip color in Restina (alone on the lips)
|Above: A three product eye…By Terry Ombre Blackstars in Brown Perfection and Bronze Moon (mixed and blended) and two coats of Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara.
|Above: Bite Beauty Restina alone on the lips…pardon the extraneous hair, resulting from a windy day!
|Above: Outdoors with a flash.
|Above: In mixed outdoor lighting.