|Above: The Clè de Peau Beautè Radiant Fluid Foundation is the quintessential balance of a glowing and soft matte finish.|
- NEW Micro Facets Technology, which allows light to be diffused from different angles.
- NEW Day Matching Powder to prevent and regulate shine throughout the day.
- Illuminating Complex to promote moisture stablization, reduce cellular stress, regulate cell turnover and improve the skin’s barrier function.
|Above: The full ingredients list.|
- This formula is incredibly light yet pigmented. It feels silky but not overly emollient and glides over the skin with ease.
- Two pumps cover my entire face (I prefer to apply with a damp Beauty Blender). The remarkable coverage is surprising, likely because the formula feels so light.
- Even though this formula contains the word “radiant” in its title, it is not overly glowy. In fact, it dries down with a soft matte finish and the radiance develops over the course of wear.
- Although the radiance increases over time, it never crosses the line to shimmery or greasy. It is just a soft glow that looks like healthy, well-moisturized skin.
- I get a good 6-8 hours of wear time before feeling the need to blot or touch up with a bit of powder.
- For a “radiant” foundation, the lasting power is unprecedented!
- I am completely pleased with this formula…it truly does diffuse light on the face in a flattering, nearly magical way while still keeping unwanted oil at bay.
- After a month of trial, I can confirm that it has not in any way irritated my sensitive skin!
- This is a befitting option for one seeking medium (buildable to full) coverage, a slightly radiant finish and extremely respectable lasting power.
|Above: Comparison swatches of foundations in the NC 25-30 range in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Clè de Peau Beautè Extra Rich Lipstick in #111 Gavno.|
|Above: The display that started it all.|
|Above: Swatches of the LE Clè de Peau Beautè Fall 2014 lip colors with a flash.|
|Above: Swatches of the LE Clè de Peau Beautè Fall 2014 lip colors without a flash.|
|Above: Select Clè de Peau Beautè products from my CdP beauty look.|
- Clè de Peau Beautè Radiant Fluid Foundation in O30…applied with a damp Beauty Blender (available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Barney’s NY)
- Clè de Peau Beautè Concealer in Ocher…applied under the eyes (available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Barney’s NY)
- Clè de Peau Beautè Eye Color Quad in #301 Marmalade Sky (reviewed HERE and available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks)
- Clè de Peau Beautè Lipstick in #111 Gavno (available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks)
|Above: Swatches of all Clè de Peau Beautè products used in the images below.|
|Above: The full look.|
|Above: The Clè de Peau Beautè Eye Color Quad in #301 Marmalade Sky has a beautiful light rust shade that I used on my upper lids and lower lashline.|
|Above: A closeup of the lower lash line action.|
|Above: Clè de Peau Beautè Extra Rich Lipstick in #111 Gavno alone on the lips.|
Bottom Line: The Clè de Peau Beautè Radiant Fluid Foundation (available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Barney’s NY) ) is superb. When my summer tan fades, I will likely transition from O30 to my usual O20 shade and am confident that this lovely, glowing formula will remain in my top five foundation rotation for months to come. Additionally, the lipstick #111 (available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks) is the perfect, glimmering hybrid of peach and pink…such a tender delight. I have been beyond enchanted with all of the Clè de Peau Beautè Fall/Winter products thus far and will continue to highlight their gorgeous and wearable nature in future blog posts…highly recommended!
Good things ahead on BP including a skincare update, more foundation reviews and my latest discoveries. Hope your weekend is lovely!
–The Beauty Professor