|Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight…each swatch reflects a single pass of the wand, thereby illustrating the intense color payoff of the formula.|
- 11 Lingerie: A creamy peachy pink–perfect for creating a muted nude lip when worn alone and glorious over pink lipstick (like *Charlotte Tilbury Liv It Up–reviewed HERE).
- 12 Chenille: **Not pictured but I did swatch it in-store and it is a lovely and opaque medium rose beige.
- 13 Flushed: A medium berry nude with a satin finish.
- 14 Sequin: Also a favorite, this is a brighter pinky peach with a satin finish. I love mixing it with #11 Lingerie for a rich nude lip (as worn in the images at the end of this post).
- 15 Fast Lane: A stunning violet pink–super color payoff and so flattering on cooler skin tones.
- 16 Deco: A medium coral with the least amount of pigmentation on my lips–while very pretty, this particular shade feels more like a gloss than a liquid lipstick on my lips.
- 17 Bugatti Red: Intense warm red with outrageous shine.
- 18 Lempinka Red: Bold classic neutral red…the color saturated nature of this shade is otherworldly!
|The doe foot applicator is soft yet precise and|
|Wearing #11 Lingerie alone on the lips.|
|#17 Bugatti Red + Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quads in #316 Golden Age on the eyes.|
|Wearing #18 Lempinka Red alone on the lips.|
|Swatches in sunlight…shades denoted by number.|
|Meet Boxy Girl.|
- The Lucite material of the unit feels markedly sturdier and more robust than other boxes I’ve used.
- The drawers open and close easily while feeling secure.
- The drawers are impressively deep, allowing me to layer products and maximize my space.
- The construction of the box is quality in nature; everything is molded to perfection, with clear seams and no signs of glue.
- The material resists scratching and smudging for a more aesthetically pleasing way of storing one’s beauty bounty.
|This particular model has a top drawer with a lid, for effortless access to larger items.|
|Products in the top drawer with lid.|
|The drawers are deep enough to stack two or three compacts.|
|The four drawers offer immense organization capabilities.|
|Highlighters by Jouer and lip pencil from Marc Jacobs Beauty.|
|The Mason Pearson Pocket Boar Bristle Brush is my latest haircare indulgence. Perfectly proportioned for my purse, this luxurious brush is the gold standard for gently detangling (read: no breakage) one’s tresses. The bristles add shine and my hair looks more voluminous and silky with a single brushing. I don’t know why it took me so long to finally give this venerable line a try!|
|Bobbi Brown Instant Confidence Stick…this formula glides over expression lines (like crows feet and the dreaded “elevens” to instantly create a smoother visage. I picked this up on a whim but am extremely impressed with how well it reduces the appearance of wrinkles. The nourishing formula also blurs pores and mattifies skin…a new resident of my makeup bag, indeed.|
|The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer (reviewed HERE) now comes in a brilliant travel size. I already finished my first regular sized compact and couldn’t resist adding this more diminutive one into the mix.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge closeup; truly I am utterly smitten with the flattering shades, the intense color payoff and the indisputable comfort of wear! Additionally, the Boxy Girl acrylic organizer has taken my makeup storage to the next level and I can’t wait to add even more drawers to my collection.
Good things ahead, including a travel FOTD and a host of new product discoveries…looking forward to sharing!
Have a beautiful start to your week…xx,
–The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-16 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.