|Welcome to the world of Natasha Denona.
|My Natasha Denona 5 Palettes.
- 5 Palette #02: Originally sold out when I was IMATS LA, I ordered this when it became available at Beautylish last month. Filled with warm taupe, luminous wine and shimmering neutral mink shades, this comely combination of tones is effortless to wear and will flatter a spectrum on eye colors and skin tones. It reminds me a touch of the ellusive Tom Ford Honeymoon and, much like that quad, I predict it will be out of stock again in no time!
- 5 Palette #04: Much warmer than 02, this sunset-toned set features dazzling bronze, glistening copper and radiant champagne shades for a statement eye that works just as well in the day as it does at night. Dedicated FOTD with this palette in the works.
- 5 Palette #12: A royal amalgamation of orchid, grape and bronze tones, I didn’t realize how much I loved this palette, purchased at IMATS LA, until I played with it a few times. Once applied, the shades become much less intimidating and the resulting outcome is notably flattering. Unique and utterly lovely!
|Palettes 12, 04 and 02 in direct sunlight…this is the most pristine these are going to look as they will sustain a lot of usage in the coming months.
|Swatches of the Natasha Denona 5 Palettes in 12, 4 and 2 in direct sunlight. Each swatch is a single pass, thereby demonstrating the formula’s intense pigmentation.
|Natasha Denona Lip Glaze.
- 03 Rosy Nude is a warm baby pink cream.
- 04 Antique Nude is a cool, almost lilac baby pink cream (worn alone in the images at the end of this post)
- 21 Woodwash is a deep nude brown with magnificent opacity; believe it or not, I have nothing like this in my vast lip color collection!
|Swatches in direct sunlight.
|From top to bottom: Woodwash, Antique Nude and Rosy Nude. The Lip Glaze features a tiny brush wand for precise application.
|Natasha Denona Rosy Nude.
|Antique Nude alone on the lips…note the immense opacity.
|Natasha Denona Lip Glaze in Antique Nude.
|Natasha Denona Lip Glaze in Woodwash.
- Giorgio Armani Prima Glow-On Moisturizing Balm: With a bouncy, hydrating texture and a smoothing, pore-blurring finish, this light balm absorbs instantly, creating a balanced canvas that helps makeup perform at its best levels for hours on end. Visit HERE for a review of the sublime ArmaniPrima Lip and Eye Pefector.
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Stick in #118 (all shades swatched and reviewed HERE), buffed on with my Artis Elite Mirror Oval 6 Brush for a seamless finish.
- Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Powder #123 (reviewed HERE) to set.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal (reviewed HERE) topped with a touch of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Pearl and placed on the high points of the face.
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palettes 02 and 12 blended on the eyes–I applied the first shade in 02 all over my lids and along the lower lash line and then used the violet shade from 12 to accent with a pop of color.
- Natasha Denona Lip Glaze in 04 Antique Nude (swatched earlier in the post) alone on the lips.
|Designed to keep make up looking freshly-applied all day, the ArmaniPrima line is pure innovation.
|Base product swatches in direct sunlight.
|A perfect pairing.
|Becca glow team.
|Swatched in direct sunlight.
|Natasha Denona Palettes 02 and 12 on the eyes for a bronze-meets-violet effect.
|Have you tried the IT Superhero Mascara yet? I am beyond impressed with the formula as a way to mimic the look of false lashes!