Dolce&Gabbana Beauty. Glow Light Illuminating Shimmer Powder dusts
your face in radiance, brightening it through an exquisite blend of
pearlescent tones. Its smooth, velvety texture and lightweight feel
cloak your skin in rare, shimmering perfection.
|Above: A swatch of the Glow Light Shimmer Powder in direct sunlight…so golden and gossamer.|
|Above: My D&G Holiday trio of choice.|
|Above: Two coats of Glow Light on the nails.|
Beauty The Nail Lacquer is inspired by the unique and vibrant colors
coming down the brand’s runways. It features a brush that has been
expertly redesigned to ensure great synergy with the high-performance
nail formulation. The new brush features a rounded cut and 470 bristles
to offer a smooth, effortless application with minimal streaking.
|Above: The Sheer Shine Gloss in #40 Pearl Shine.|
by Dolce&Gabbana Beauty gives your lips a dewy look that’s perfect
for any occasion. The high-shine formula boasts a fluid texture that
glides on, resulting in a high-beam glow with a gorgeous touch of
Pro tips: For quick on-the-go use, the lip gloss can be
used day or night by itself or layered over a lip liner or lipstick for
full, showstopping glamour.
- 0.17 oz.
- By Dolce&Gabbana Beauty; made in Italy.
|Above: A swatch of Pearl Shine in direct sunlight.|
|Above: A mixture of Chanel lip liner in Nude + D&G Pearl Shine gloss.|
To complement the understated yet incandescent effects of the Dolce & Gabbana products, I combined them with some current favorites in my beauty arsenal…here is the full breakdown of the glowing look that follows:
- *Radical Skincare Perfection Fluid (reviewed HERE)…one pump adds moisture and illumination in a single step.
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation #123 (not pictured but reviewed HERE and HERE)…buffed on with a beauty blender.
- Edward Bess Contour Stick (coming soon)…applied to and blended along the hollows of the cheeks to gently sculpt.
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow (reviewed HERE)…buffed into the apples of the cheeks.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal (reviewed HERE)…touched along upper cheek bones.
- *D&G Shimmer Powder…blended on upper eye lids and also down bridge of nose and high points of the face for a natural glow.
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara in Raven (reviewed HERE)…two coats for plush lashes.
- *Surratt Beauty Brow Pomade (reviewed HERE) to groom the brows.
- Chanel Lipliner in Nude/Modore…lightly traced along the perimeters of the lip for definition.
- *D&G Sheer Gloss in Pearl Shine
|Above: The new Edward Bess Contour Stick (will share link as soon as it’s available) is retractable and the natural sheer bronze sculpts the face while adding a flattering warmth.|
|Above (from L-R): Swatches of D&G Sheer Gloss in Pearl Shine, Chanel Lipliner in Nude, Tom Ford Extreme Mascara in Raven, D&G Shimmer Powder, La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal, Edward Bess Contour Stick (coming soon) and Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation in #123.|
The following images reflect all products in action…
|Above: Last look.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this glow-centric FOTD and would love to know which Dolce & Gabbana products you’ve been loving as of late. The shimmer powder, nail lacquer and sheer lip gloss in this story are an utter delight and absolute perfection for the holidays that lie ahead…what are you waiting for? Get glowing!
Good things ahead, including a jewelry and lip color feature (an apropos addition to my current holiday gift guide suggestions) a fresh video (!) and a host of new product procurements…cannot wait to share ; )
–The Beauty Professor
provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me),
however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally
my own. ©
2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or
republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.