|Above: The Dolce & Gabbana Sophia Loren Signature N° 1 Lipstick.
|Above: A class act, indeed.
- The golden square tube is emblazoned with Sophia Loren’s signature…so chic.
- The rose-meets-raspberry shade satisfies one’s need for a red lip, without ever officially venturing into red territory.
- The soft and shiny finish is unexpectedly comely; it allows one to apply without major concern for precision and visually enhances the volume of one’s lips.
- The formula is moisturizing and lasts for 3-4 hours without touch ups.
- The shade, however pigmented, does not oxidize to a darker, more intense shade of pink/red as the hours wear on. Instead, it fades to a fetching berry-toned stain.
- The ease of wear, especially for a darker shade, has compelled me to keep this lip color in my purse all season! In sum, I am beyond pleased with this lipstick and earnestly recommend it.
|Above: I prefer to apply directly from the bullet; the slightly sheer yet pigmented formula glides on and stays put without being high-maintenance.
|Above: No detail was spared with this release.
|Above: A swatch of Sophia Loren Signature N° 1 in direct sunlight.
|Above: Beauty at the golden hour.
- *Orlane Anagenese 25 Morning Recovery Concentrate (reviewed HERE)
- *Marisa Berenson Filler (to be available at Neiman Marcus soon!)…this “magic wand” of sorts smoothes fine lines and plumps up hollow areas on the face with luxuriously natural ingredients including Prickly Pear. More on the entire skincare line forthcoming!
- *TEMPTU Air Foundation in 06 Warm Beige (reviewed HERE…video demo coming up soon)
- *Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape + Sculpt Contour Face Duo…the blendable, creamy (read: NOT shimmery) pigments create impressive depth and light on the face and the luminous, sea blue compact is to die for.
- Tom Ford Illuminating Powder Duo in Moodlight (reviewed HERE and also available at Nordstrom) applied with the peerless *Giorgio Armani Maestro Contour Brush. This fan shaped wonder is ultra soft and deposits just the right amount of product on the face.
- *La Prairie Light Fantastic Brightening Eye Treatment…swept along the under eye region, this beautiful concealer-meets-brightener instantly banishes dark circles and signs of fatigue.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad in #311 Pewter Veil (also available at Clé de Peau Beauté)…part of the Fall/Winter 2015 collection, this lovely combination of pewter, silver and teal perfectly embodies the current radiant green trend. In the images below, I mixed the silver and pewter shades and applied them to my upper lid and used a thin brush to sweep the teal shade along my lower lash line for some unexpected impact.
- *Gucci Infinite Length Mascara (also reviewed HERE)
- *Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse…groomed, polished brows can be achieved in a few seconds with this genius little tube. The brush is small yet mighty and precisely fills in brows in a couple of strokes.
- *Atelier Cologne Jasmin Angelique…equal parts smoky musk and lush floral, this is an extremely unique, utterly beautiful fragrance that is entirely apropos for the seasonal transition.
- *Dolce & Gabbana Sophia Loren Signature N° 1 Lipstick
|Above: Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad in #311 Pewter Veil brilliantly executes the teal green trend.
|Above: A melange of skincare, complexion perfecters and eye color.
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.
|Above: Last look.