|Gucci Magnetic Eye Shadow Duo in Primrose.
|Swatches of Primrose in direct sunlight.
|I applied the darker shade of Primrose all over my lids and swept a bit more along my lower lash line. I then blended the lighter shade up to the brow bone for a diffused finished and tapped a touch along my upper cheek bones as a highlighter.
|Swatches of Gucci Primrose in direct sunlight.
|Gucci Luxurious Moisture Rich Lipstick in Carnation.
|A swatch of Carnation in direct sunlight.
|Applying Gucci Carnation.
|Gucci Golden Glow Bronzer.
|Gucci Indian Sand.
|The bronzer has a separate compartment to house the lovely fan brush for application on the go.
|A swatch of Indian Sand in direct sunlight.
- *Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation #5.5 (reviewed HERE and HERE)
- Gucci Luminous Perfecting Concealer #40: I am still experimenting with this medium coverage liquid concealer. Housed in a click brush, the formula is pigmented enough for great concealing (especially in the under eye region) but thin enough to remain creaseless, thereby look nearly invisible.
- Gucci Golden Glow Bronzer in 030 Indian Sand applied with my *Surratt Beauty Artistique Sculpting Brush (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Magnetic Eye Shadow Duo in Primrose
- *Tom Ford High Definition Eyeliner in Black: Super silky and intensely pigmented, this does not budge along my lower waterline…major impact alert!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- *Giorgio Armani Brow Precision Pencil #2: Ultra thin and masterfully powerful, this brow pencil glides on and stays in place for a slightly glossy, natural brow.
- *Surratt Beauty Expressioniste Brow Pomade (reviewed HERE)
- Christian Louboutin Lip Definer in Nats (reviewed HERE)
- Gucci Luxurious Moisture Rich Lipstick in Carnation
- *Tom Ford Soleil Blanc: I cannot stop reaching for this new fragrance; sunbaked and warm like a tropical summer breeze with unexpected notes of musk and pistachio, this is all at once sophisticated and infinitely comforting.