|Above: Products for a fresh, springtime look.|
|Above: Neutrals with a pop of coral…always a delight.|
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops N25 (swatched and discussed later in the post) mixed with Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil (reviewed HERE) and buffed on with a dampened Beaut Blender for a natural, medium coverage finish.
- Lancome Le Duo in Buff (reviewed HERE) to lightly contour/bronze and highlight.
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer #3 (reviewed HERE) blended under the eyes to brighten.
- By Terry Densiliss Blush in 01 Platonic Blonde (reviewed HERE) applied with my Jenny Patinkin Cheek Brush (reviewed HERE)
- For eyes, I applied the Napoleon Perdis Nude U. Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed HERE and swatched later on in this post)…I used the 4th shade on the top row (a medium taupe) for my entire lid, added a bit of the 1st shade on the top row (a pearly white) along my brown bone to highlight and blended a bit of the 3rd shade on the bottom row (a mid-toned purple) in the crease for additional depth. These shadows are incredibly smooth, pigmented, creamy and beautifully natural…so versatile, indeed.
- I created a thin line along my upper lash line with my favorite liquid liner…the Surratt Beauty Autographique Liner (reviewed HERE) to accent the previously-applied neutral shadows
- Two coats of Maybelline Lash Sensational (reviewed HERE) finished off the orbital area.
- For lips, I applied a single layer of the pigment-saturated Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich #211 Silk Lipstick (reviewed HERE and also available at Clé de Peau Beauté and Neiman Marcus) for a soft, peach-meets-coral effect.
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Complexion products for a flawless canvas.|
|Above: My own foundation alchemy.|
A dropper with concentrated pigments for convenient customization of any product in your beauty regimen, allowing you to control the level of coverage.
What it does:
From a sheer tint to total coverage, Custom Cover Drops lets you achieve your desired coverage. Blend it with anything liquid to create your desired coverage, including moisturizers, serums, oils, primers, foundations, and tinted moisturizers that are water-, oil-, or silicone-based. These revolutionary drops feature Flash Fusion Technology™, so as soon as you drop, it leaves behind pigment that weightlessly transforms your favorite beauty product into the sheerest tint or a total coverage foundation. Simply adjust your coverage by the number of drops you add. The pigments are coated with lecithin, which is biochemically similar to the skin, to ensure seamless blending, precise control, and the smoothest application.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
|Above: Foundations for comparison swatches.|
|Above: Comparison swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Gucci Face Lustrous Glow Foundation
- NARS Weightless Luminous Foundation
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation
- Dior Nude Air Foundation
- Zelens Age Control Foundation
|Above: Napoleon Perdis Nude U. Palette has 12 neutral shades that can be used on eyes, brows and cheeks for extreme versatility.|
|Above: Swatches of the top row of Nude U. in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Swatches of the bottom row of Nude U. in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich #211 Silk Lipstick (reviewed HERE and also available at Clé de Peau Beauté and Neiman Marcus)|
|Above: The Spring 2015 Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich lip color collection.|
|Above: Swatches of all three shades in indoor lighting.|
|Above: With a flash.|
|Above: The mini-braid side twist was a hairstyle experiment.|
|Above: In mixed outdoor lighting.|
|Above: In outdoor shade.|
|Above: The CoverFX finish is natural with just a touch of glow over the course of wear.|
|Above: Close up!|
|Above: I recently picked up these vintage Christian Dior glasses in Venice Beach at a boutique called Burning Torch…their vintage eyewear collection was magnificent. For online shoppers, here is a similar pair.|
|Above: Head on…so 1960’s, no?|
|Above: The honey-toned side detail is my favorite.|
|Above: Coral + neutrals = springtime.|