|Above: Nothing screams the impending fall season like a fresh pair of booties.|
|Above: The Nordstrom sale may be ending soon, but there is still a host of incredible finds in stock online!|
|Above: These booties are among some of my current favorites in my vast collection…I love it when you buy fall fashion that can be worn immediately.|
|Above: A perfectly casual pairing…Leith Trapeze Dress + Donald Pliner booties.|
Style Suggestions (as of publish date, most sizes still in stock):
- Leith Trapeze Dress…worn in the image above, this swingy dress comes in a spectrum of versatile shades for work and play.
- Rag & Bone Margot Bootie…I already have two pairs of this particular bootie and am contemplating a third; they are that good.
- Chloe Marcie New Leather Tote…a luxurious splurge with classic appeal.
- Donald Pliner Dalis Booties…I have already lauded these gems time and again; with two shades to choose from, these are a clear wardrobe staple.
- Rag & Bone Dre Boyfriend Jeans…equally adored, I have three pairs of these jeans and thereby highly recommend them.
- Sorel 1964 Premium Canvas Waterproof Wedge Bootie…I am loving this bootie for rainy days and out of state travels; the hidden wedge is genius.
- Equipment Kenton Cotton Shirt…I just ordered this shirt in a size small tonight; in light of how much I wear my Equipment blouses, I cannot wait for this one to arrive.
- Equipment Oscar Cashmere Turtleneck…this cashmere beauty is on major sale; I know my future winter weather self will thank me for procuring it now.
- Equipment Bethel Wool & Cashmere Cardigan…sleek and versatile, this is a lovely weekly wear piece.
- Equipment Major Silk Shirt Shirt…I love the army green hue and military details of this blouse.
- Zella Live In Leggings…I can attest to the fact that these leggings are true to their name; I have worn them for years!
- Spanx Haute Shaping Shorts…I adore a good pair of Spanx under a body conscious dress or skirt and this latest model is calling my name.
- Laundry Waxed Field Jacket…a perfect casual jacket option with a splash of sophistication.
- Lafayette 148 New York Felted Wool Coat…I appreciate the 1960’s cut of this beautiful coat.
- Current/Elliott Slim Boy Micro Houndstooth Shirt…a clean and classic staple.
- Current/Elliott The Stiletto Stretch Skinny Jeans…although I have been gravitating towards boyfriend jeans this summer, nothing looks quite as good with heels as a solid pair of skinny jeans and these are equal parts slimming and comfortable.
Beauty Steals (hover over each product image for direct links…list below collage as well):
- Chanel Travel Makeup Palette…so many products for eyes, face, cheeks and lips in a delighfully compact schema.
- Bobbi Brown Secret to Standout Eyes…the lush neutrals of this palette are stunning.
- NARS Blame It on NARS Cheek Palette…I have seen this gem in action and am impressed by how easily contouring, bronzing, highlighting and blushing can be achieved with a single product.
- Burbery Nude Glow Set…a quintessential glow knows no season, making this set a wise choice.
- Charlotte Tilbury On the Go Essentials…it’s no secret that I love Charlotte Tilbury and this set offers the best of the brand!
- Balenciaga B Set…this scent has been one of my favorites all year; it is unique yet universally pleasing, making it one I grab for time and again.
- Deborah Lippman Undressed Nail Polish Set…how did I misse this the first time around; brimming with nudes, this is an excellent gift to a friend (or yourself!).
- Sara Happ Sparkling Pink Lip Set…the Sara Happ line is an understated delight; I have and use the Pink Slip gloss often…also a fantastic gift.
- Chantecaille Chic Eye Set…this demure set is a marvelous foray into the gorgeous Chantecaille brand.
- Dior Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer in Majesty…the peachy pink goodness of this polish is a must and the fact that its long wearing doubles its appeal.
What have been some of YOUR favorite Anniversary Sale discoveries thus far? Do tell!
–The Beauty Professor
© 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.