- Bailey, from Making Up the Midwest, isn’t done with summer brights and decides to explore some new color launches from the L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow collection!
- Retrodiva at Retrodiva’s Beauty learns how to take a busted up old palette and salvage it with the help of cute pink Unii case.
- Phyrra gets smoky with the Urban Decay Smoked Palette. Check out her looks!
- BeautyTidbits reviews the new Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus with Antioxidant Complex, a dual-benefit, high performance skincare range for luxurious hydration and antioxidant protection against environmental damage.
- Ashley from Peek Ponder Publish shares her likes and dislikes of the products from this month’s Birchbox.
- Join Nancy to see what her favorite and least favorite products are from Illamasqua. She shows us all her Illamasqua products, along with swatches.
- Have you seen the new American Apparel Sheer Nail Lacquers yet? Check out how Jessika from polish insomniac uses them in her latest Syrup Mani!
- New brand alert! Oh So Lacquered reviews a few polishes from an exciting new brand, Pomegranate Lacquer.
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us another installment of Taupe-Tastic Tuesday. Cargo Yukon is the definition of taupe.
- Emily Hudspeth is Bringing the Beauty to You! This week’s styling tutorial shows how I style my hair with hot rollers and how creates a different look from last week’s video on styling with a curling iron.
- Midnight Manicures brings you the Zoya NYFW 2012 Diva Collection. Six metallic polishes that are sure to turn a few heads!
- There are nice brands, and there are those she continues to patronize. TheFabZilla shares her Top 3 Liquid Foundations.
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L tried Garnier BB cream and now shares her thoughts about it.
- Hello Dollface wants you to sun worship the healthy way…with a good sunscreen like this one from Pevonia!
- MixedMama will help bring out the inner animal in you with a simple step by step tutorial on how to achieve gorgeous and fun leopard print nails.
- The Foundation Fairy Series Continues! Pammy Blogs Beauty finds her perfect foundation stick with Pixi’s Flawless Beauty Stick!
- Sapphire Kharyzma takes on the ultimate beauty challenge to show readers how to achieve that flawless Golden Goddess Glow.
- Destany from Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom brings coverage from Cosmoprof North America, which was held in Las Vegas earlier this week!
- Can’t get enough of holos? Me either. Cosmetics Aficionado reviews Jade Fascinio Violeta, a gorgeous purple holo.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has made the discovery that Rouge Bunny Rouge’s As If It Were Summer Still…Bronzing Glow Liquid Bronzer does not Oxidize or Turn Orange on the Skin- Making it a Delightful Choice for Those with Cool-Toned Skin!
- The Beauty Professor shares her pre-surfing skincare and makeup routine!
- BlushingNoir shows you how to be royal this Fall with the NARS High Society Trio Eyeshadow.
- Geniabeme has a fun blue and purple gradient NOTD using Cult Nails and Sation!
- Blue eyeshadow isn’t just an 80’s thing with Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-lasting Eye Shadow in Mysterious Tinamou. Swatched by The Stepford Witch.
- Polarbelle talks about what CosmoProf North America is and why she went.
- Beauty Info Zone along with 14 other blogs had a Makeup War. Find out what these lady’s picked for their favorite summer lippy.
- Always a sucker for hair products, Christina from Curls N Pearls tried the Puffy Pony this week. Check out her review to see how her Puffy Pony experience panned out.
- French, organic beauty pioneer Melvita has the goods to pamper your whole family from head to toe! Mama Fashionista shares her All Star picks!
- It’s holographic polish week at Lit from Within! Check out what she calls the best bang for your buck – holos full of rainbows, with saturated colors, and none of the finickiness!
- Ready for bold summer lips? The Lacquered Lady shows off her favorite summer beauty look.
- Sheila from Painted Ladies samples Milani’s Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencils.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
The Beauty Professor
Enjoy these fresh beauty blog posts…it’s time to read!
–The Beauty Professor