|Spring beauty launches galore.|
|Introducing the *SUQQU Nude Wear EX Liquid Foundation|
|Sunlight swatches of the *SUQQU Nude Wear EX Liquid Foundation.|
|*SUQQU Nude Wear EX Liquid Foundation|
|*SUQQU Nude Wear EX Liquid Foundation|
|Summer newness from BY TERRY|
|Swatches of BY TERRY Summer 2020 in direct sunlight.|
|The resplendent *BY TERRY Brightening CC Palette|
|From L-R: *BY TERRY Ombre Blackstars in Immaculate Light, Rose Elixir and Sunny Flash.|
|All 18 shades of the new Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Lipstick|
- The Shine formula performs like a pigmented and glossy balm
- The Cream formula offers medium opacity and lush reflective sheen
- The Matte formula is velvety full coverage with a brilliant level of hydration.
The sleek purple tubes feature a slender lip color bullet for precise application and each of the three formulas boast fantastic comfort and lasting power. From pale nudes and pinks and roses to deep neutrals and intense aubergines, this range has a color (or 7!) for everyone.
|From L-R, Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Shine Lipsticks in: Suspicious, Roserin, Bell of the Ball, Enigma, Poisonberry and Fatal.|
|Swatches of the Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Shine Lipsticks in direct sunlight.|
|From L-R, Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Cream Lipsticks in Immaculate, Thelmadora, Modern Love, Legendary, Wild Orchid and Bloodroses.|
|Swatches of the Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Cream Lipsticks in direct sunlight.|
|From L-R: Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Cream Lipsticks in Uninterrupted, Explicit, Infinite, Devastating, Confidential and Bloodroses Noir.|
|Swatches of the Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Matte Lipsticks in direct sunlight.|
|*Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Lip Definer in Undressed and Divine.|
|*Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Lip Definer swatches in Undressed and Divine.|
|The rest of my face.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer in 6 and 6.5|
|The lip look.|
|Lip mix swatches in direct sunlight.|
|A skincare trifecta to consider.|
|The Sisley-Paris Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid|
|Freshly applied *Kevyn Aucoin Unforgettable Lipstick in Modern Love.|
|Eye look via the new LE *BY TERRY Ombre Blackstars|
- UO Mila Midi Shirt Dress: I purchased this dress right before we all received the “stay at home” order with intents of wearing it in the classroom. Although that might not be happening this semester, the dress is still getting plenty of wear as it’s roomy (I’m wearing a medium), relaxed and a nice change up from sweatpants and leggings. When I wear it, I kind of feel like Elaine Benes from Seinfeld in all the best ways.
- Doc Martens Pascal Boot: Still a go-to, these classics are just as comfortable as tennis shoes while serving a host of utilitarian purposes.
- Technically not a sale but definitely a small business discovery, I am changed with *FORME (also available on Amazon), which is the only shoe stretcher I’ve encountered that is designed to effectively make room in high heels and other shoes with a pointier toe (like these vintage Escada loafers from that were just a half size too snug for my feet). Sleek design gently stretches shoes while maintaining the overall shape, allowing our once cramped toes to celebrate.
- Equipment France is having a 40% off (even on sale items) site-wide promotion with code EQFRIENDS. I love this timeless cream linen blazer which will work for years to come, this epic creamy green blouse (cilantro? yes, please!) and think it finally might be time to take the plunge on this chic leather pencil skirt.
- Nordstrom is in the midst of its Spring Sale, featuring 40% off a lot, including this perfectly oversized cardigan (I have it in 3 colors…runs large), this beautifully minimalist MCM cross body bag (a stunning deal…for when we have a need to carry purses again) and this Reformation midi fit and flair dress (also own in 2 colors), these iconic Stan Smith Adidas tennis shoes and this pair of Ray Bans (wish they were this price when I got my pair in Paris). Oh look, I just made an outfit ; )
- Neiman Marcus:
- CosBar: Enjoy $20 off every $100 spent…now is a good time to stock up on Augustinus Bader, Tom Ford, Clé de Peau Beauté and Sisley-Paris concealer and bronzer (both of which are essentially $20 off each)!
- Au Naturale Cosmetics: One of my favorite clean and green beauty lines of life is currently having a 30% off site-wide sale…impeccable ingredients, gorgeous color payoff and products that create a full face…so good! I recommend the Anywhere Cream Multistick, Zero Gravity C2P Foundation and the High Lustre Lipgloss in Slip and Magnolia.
|Thanks, Forme, for making these shoes wearable!|
|Last look. Glasses style is called Eight.|