|Above: The Chantecaille Protect the Wolves Collection.|
|Above: Beautiful makeup, a beautiful cause.|
|Above: The Protect the Wolves Eye Shade Trio.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Black Forest eye liner is a shimmering forest-meets-teal green.|
|Above: The smoky green result of the Protect the Wolves Eye Trio.|
|Above: 5% of the proceeds of Ella will be donated to the Northwest Conservation Organization.|
|Above: This wolf face melts my heart.|
|Above: Ella is a pale nude pink that looks so natural on the skin.|
|Above: A heavy swatch of Ella in direct sunlight. I will be so sad when the embossed wolf fades but at the rate I am reaching for this gem, I suspect it will smooth over sooner, rather than later.|
|Above: Pinky nude perfection.|
|Above: Chantecaille Patience.|
|Above: A swatch in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Chantecaille Patience alone on the lips.|
|Above: Swatches of all product worn in the images below.|
- *Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation in Cream (reviewed HERE)
- *Ella Cheek Shade: Applied with a fluffy blush brush on the apples of my cheeks.
- *Protect the Wolves Eye Shade Trio: I blended the taupe shade across my upper eyelid and along my lower lash line, added the green shade in the space closest to my upper lashes and a dash of the charcoal at the crease for additional depth.
- *Luster Glide Silk Infused Eyeliner in Black Forest: I ran this rich green along my lower waterline. Once set, this luxurious liner does not budge!
- *Lip Chic in Patience: I applied 2-3 weightless coats for maxium opacity and shine.
|Above: I’m currently experimenting with a haircare duo from Profile Pro (used in the images below). The line created a formulation per my specifications and smells divine…love it so far!|
|Above: Last look.|