|Above: A rose gold 90’s nude lip at the golden hour.|
|Above: Products employed in this FOTD.|
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence…reviewed HERE
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2…reviewed HERE
- *By Terry Densiliss Primer…reviewed HERE
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation (reviewed HERE and HERE) in a 3:1 ratio of Fawn and Natural
- *Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation Illuminator in Beige…reviewed HERE
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer #3…reviewed HERE
- *Le Metier de Beaute Cheeky Chic Kaleidoscope…Ondine as a contour, Velvet Underground on Apples of Cheeks and Electra as a highlighter. This is one of the most versatile, endlessly wearable collections of face powders I have encountered in a very long time. It possesses everything one needs for a subtly contoured, flushed and illuminated face…invaluable! I am seriously contemplating a backup…it is that good. More details below!
- Giorgio Armani Eye and Brow Maestro #4…reviewed HERE
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad in #303 Baby Universe…reviewed HERE
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara…this mascara was a drugstore whim and I am pleasantly surprised. It builds length and volume in two coats and doesn’t budge until removed (a impressive feat in light of my currently allergy ridden eyes). I love how dark and rich it makes my lashes look…definitely worth a try for under $10.
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Eye Lash Curler…truly the best of the best for a wide-opened look, in my opinion! Reviewed HERE
- Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich Lipstick in V309 …the quintessential 90’s nude beige. This copper neutral leans slightly warm and has a moisturizing satin finish for formidable wear time. Its rose gold-meets-beige is much darker than I normally wear but I absolutely love the effect.
|Above: Swatches of all products (from my classroom window).|
|Above: My newly-procured Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara…stunningly good.|
|Above: It has a curved brush that deposits lots of dark pigment for super lush, long lashes.|
|Above: The star of the post…Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Rich Lipstick in V309 for the quintessential update on the 1990’s nude lip.|
|Above: The subtle satin finish gives lips dimension and gleam.|
|Above: A swatch of V309 in outdoor lighting.|
|Above: Behold the cheek sculpting wonders of the Le Metier de Beaute Cheeky Chic Kaleidoscope…I love this product more with each passing day.|
More LMdB Cheeky Chic details, courtesy of NEIMAN MARCUS:
The ultra-chic, Cheeky Chic Collection is the blush collection that you’ve been waiting for. The precisely curated hues and textures are the most flattering and beautiful of their kind. The pink shades are not disrupted by any brown or orange undertone, but are built upon a primed base of pure white to lay on the skin with brightness and clarity.
The nude matte is softly neutral, and perfect for more subtle looks. The final tier contains a perfected golden luminizer that is versatile enough to enhance the natural glow of any skin tone. Wear the shades one at a time, or blend selected hues together to create your signature look. Cheeky Chic! (so huggable)!
|Above: Four layers of highlighting, contouring and pop of color power.|
|Above: Swatches of Cheeky Chic in direct sunlight.|