|Above: 7 of the 9 products for my FOTD.|
|Above: The full look in intense sunglight and heat.|
|Above: A cool candy pink, Surratt Valentine is unlike anything in my massive pink lip color collection.|
- *Tatcha Silken Sunscreen: Lightweight and pore refining, this latest sunscreen acquisition makes for a perfect skin primer and protector.
- *TEMPTUAir Foundation in Beige (reviewed HERE): I can’t stop using this powerful gadget…it creates an even base in seconds and the foundation formula does not budge. Full demonstration soon!
- Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder Duo #1 (also available at Clé de Peau Beauté): I am loving this silky, soft tan powder for creating a natural “fall” glow. I have a comprehensive, swatch-heavy feature of all of the new CdPB releases in the works ; )
- Tom Ford Moodlight (reviewed HERE): Equal parts warmth and highlighter, this gossamer powder “finishes” the face like nothing else. So glad to hear that this will be permanent in the Tom Ford line.
- *MAKE Face Gloss (reviewed HERE): A little dab, strategically placed on the upper cheek bones makes foundation look its dewiest…I love how fresh and natural the end result is.
- Tom Ford AW15 Runway Color (reviewed HERE): This rich rust-meets-chocolate cream is so distinctively different…just a bit blended on my upper eyelids and swept along my lower lashlines creates a warm and modern eye that feels interesting and innovative. So glad I picked this up.
- Surratt Beauty Relevee Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for instantly defined lashes that do not smudge or flake.
- *Surratt Beauty Automatique Lip Crayon in Valentine (also available Sephora and Liberty London…review + swatches of ALL shades HERE): Perhaps the most perfect light-medium, cool-toned, cotton candy pink, Valentine brightens the face with a color-saturated, satin-matte finish that wears evenly for hours. I have been grabbing for Valentine constantly as of late.
- *Byredo Gypsy Water (reviewed HERE): A bright, soothing and entirely unique fragrance that works ever so well in the midst of heat.
|Above: Surratt Valentine alone on the lips…it’s matte yet luminous.|
|Above: Byredo Gypsy Water works so well in warm weather and the new CdPB Bronzing Powder is a gem, indeed.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Last look.|