|Above: My recent look for the Cinecon Banquet.|
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (swatched HERE)…my non-negotiable first step.
- Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint (initially mentioned HERE) in Golden…amazing coverage, quality ingredients and the performance of a powerful foundation, rather than a typical tinted moisturizer. Full review soon!
- Surratt Surrealist Concealer in #5 under the eyes (swatched HERE and reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Killer Cheekbones Bronze and Glow (reviewed HERE)…my default contour and highlighting companion; this can do no wrong.
- Koh Gen Do Cheek Color Pink 04 (initially mentioned HERE)…so subtle yet just enough color for the apples of the cheeks. Full review soon!
- Giorgio Armani Eye and Brow Maestro in 04 Ambre blended on my upper and lower lash lines (reviewed HERE)…I can’t get over how great this is as an eyeshadow. It blends like a dream and once applied, it does not budge.
- Hourglass 1.5 MM Gel Eyeliner (reviewed HERE)…my waterline liner of choice all summer; it is excellent for sensitive eyes, too.
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in 030 Prune (reviewed HERE)…along with my Surratt Relevee Mascara, this is one of my two favorite formulas to date.
- Surratt Diaphane Powder (reviewed HERE)…light as air, this mattifies, adds a subtle glow and never, EVER looks powdery or cakey.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Julie (reviewed HERE and HERE)…this pinky peach translates as a soft coral on my lips and the NARS Audacious formula is magnificent…pigmented, hydrating and long lasting! I added a bit of shine for effect with the gloss discussed below.
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lipgloss in Child (reviewed HERE)…this soft nude beige gloss is cushiony and delectable…still not sure why it took me so long to procure it ; )
|Above: Ready to head out.|
|Above: With my date for the evening…he also happens to be my husband.|