|Above: Blue nails + fishtails…|
|Above: Products for my FOTD.|
- Chanel Vitalumiere Powder Foundation in B30 (available in Europe and Asia only)…this whisper light formula offers incredible coverage and a natural, lasting finish that places it at the top of my current mineral powder favorites!
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer #3 Natural Beige (reviewed HERE)…banishes dark circles in 2 seconds flat…entirely worth it.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Powder Foundation in O 20 (also available at Clé de Peau Beaute and reviewed HERE)…I used this to touch up my nose and cheek area; the formula is incredible.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Luminizing Face Enhancer #12 (reviewed HERE)…soft golden beams of light in powder form, perfect for the high points of the face.
- Stilazzi and Cozzette Brushes (reviewed HERE and HERE)…beautiful synthetic bristles for adroit makeup application.
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow (reviewed HERE)…I cannot get enough of this pigmented, luminous formula; just a touch tapped onto the apples of my cheeks is transformational.
- Beauty Is Life Shiny Eyeshadow in Handsome…I used this pale peach (with a slightly satin finish) to even my lids and add a touch of depth. Love this staple!
- Burberry Wet & Dry Glow Eyeshadow in Shell…I am totally smitten with this new formula, which features smooth color payoff and no creasing. Shell is a glowing warm beige with a blindingly beautiful luster. I added this over Handsome for a bit of shine. Comprehensive review of the new Burberry shadows forthcoming!
- By Terry Mascara Terrybly…lush, long, soft and flexible lashes in two coats.
- Surratt Beauty Autographique liner (reviewed HERE)…simply the best liquid liner on the market…used in this post to create a sleek cat eye that doesn’t budge.
- By Terry Baume de Rose Gloss (reviewed HERE)…I now have two tubes of this wonder elixir in my possession and I hope I am never without it again in my life. As a balm, lip color base and shiny gloss, it is endlessly marvelous.
- Marc Jacobs P(Outliner) lip liner in Honeybun…this ultra smooth lipliner applies effortlessly, creating a stunning trail of opaque color; better yet, it lasts for hours on end. Honeybun is a charming peachy pink that is especially befitting for pinks and nudes.
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme Georgie Girl…a lusciously creamy and hydrating formula, the new Le Marc in Georgie Girl is pale pink perfection in a tube. I adore it ever so much…I even bought two more to give as gifts ; )
- Topshop Charlie Ortise Oversized Flannel…a muted color palette, ultra soft weave and–gasp–pockets make this a wardrobe overachiever.
|Above: Products for an even and radiant complexion.|
|Above: Swatches of face products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Peach Glow is breathtakingly easy to wear.|
|Above: The polish that started it all…Burberry Imperial Blue.|
|Above: Nail and eye products.|
|Above: Swatches of eye products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Burberry Wet & Dry Glow Eyeshadow in Shell…the luminosity is unreal!|
|Above: Three products for a quintessential pink pout.|
|Above: Swatches of all lip products used in direct sunlight.|
|Above: My lip mix.|
|Above: Last look.|