|Above: Products that hold up incredibly well in summertime humidity.|
|Above: A three-braid low ponytail…sleek and unexpected and, best of all, cooling in the summertime heat. My Free People Whitney Bra is marvelous for backless numbers.|
|Above: Chic beauty that performs as stunningly as it looks.|
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE) as an initial base.
- Zelens Age Control Foundation in Beige (swatched and reviewed HERE) mixed with one pump of the MustaeV Lustrous Cream Base (reviewed HERE) for a natural, dewy finish–buffed on with a damp Beauty Blender.
- *Kevyn Aucoin Matte Bronzing Veil in Desert Days (reviewed HERE) applied along lower cheekbones, jawline and down the nose, this bronzer adds a very believable warmth to the face.
- *Burberry Cheek Bloom in Purple Tulip (reviewed HERE), dabbed on the apples of my cheeks for a pinch of violet flush. If you haven’t yet tried this incredible formula, I highly recommend starting with this versatile shade!
- *Jouer Luminizing Brightening Powder, swept along upper cheek and upper brow area and down the bridge of the nose for to subtly highlight; I’ve been using this little gem a lot this summer…it instantly brightens and perfects the skin.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Eyeshadow Quad in #303 Baby Universe (also available at Nordstrom and reviewed HERE)…a mixture of all shades of this rosy neutral wonder blended towards brow bone and swept along lower lash line for depth and accent.
- *Votre Vu Arch de Triumphe Brow Definer in Fair applied with my *Jenny Patinkin Eyebrow Brush (reviewed HERE)…this brow formula is water-resistant, adding dimension and intensity to brows while still looking very natural. Fair is a neutral taupe that works well with my dark brown brows…love this!
- *Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara…I am wildly impressed by the instant length and volume this new formula creates in two coats. It doesn’t smudge or flake and is kind to my allergy-ridden eyes…so brilliant.
- *Surratt Beauty Relevee Eyelash Curler (reviewed HERE) to dramatically lift the lashes…undeniably the best of the best.
- La Prairie Cellular Luxe Lip Enhancer (reviewed HERE)…applied as a nude, moisturizing base, I am consistently pleased by how smooth this makes my lips…add a coat of the shiny, non-sticky, rosy beige Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Seduction (reviewed HERE and also available at CharlotteTilbury.com, Net-a-Porter and Beautylish) and classic nude lips are achieved in seconds.
- *Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder in 040 (reviewed HERE) to gently mattify along the T-zone.
- *Balenciaga B. fragrance (reviewed HERE)…liltingly fresh yet unexpected, the violet notes get me every time.
|Above: The Surratt Beauty Relevee Lash Curler + Guerlain MaxiLash So Volume Mascara make for a formidable, lush lash pairing.|
|Above: The Votre Vu Arch de Triumphe Brow Definer in Fair|
|Above: The velvety texture of Burberry Bloom in Purple Tulip melds into the skin for a “flushed from within” look.|
|Above: Swatches of all products in outdoor lighting.|
|Above: A delicate nude lip, courtesy of the La Prairie Cellular Luxe Lip Enhancer + Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Seduction.|
|Above: Last look.|