|Above: Introducing…Vintage Cosmetics (shown here with Sparkling Lipgloss in Papaya)|
|Above: Four key Vintage Cosmetics products to create everyday glamour.|
|Above: The Blush and Brighten Face Palette in Pink Coral/Flamingo…bright, yet totally wearable.|
Official details: This comes in two colors: Blossom/Poppy and Pink Coral/Flamingo. The Pink Coral/Flamingo is not just for “coral girls” but a universal palette that can be enjoyed by every women of every skin tone. Jess really believes that every woman needs two shades of blush, one neutral shade to give a soft glow to the skin and a brighter shade to add a pop of pretty color. And she designed her palettes to be just that. A perfect everyday neutral (Blossom/Pink Coral respectively) and a statement-making bright shade (Poppy/Flamingo respectively), designed to be worn separately or together.
|Above: Swatches of Pink Coral/Flamingo in natural sunlight.|
(2) Brighten and Define Eye Shadow Palette (in Lace/Caviar): Despite owning an absurd amount of makeup, I can safely say that I have never owned an eyeshadow as seemingly white as Lace. That being said, once swatched, I was pleasantly surprised by how sheer and brightening this unique shade is…I brushed it liberally along my upper lids and it yielded the most lovely porcelain effect, once again without employing the use of shimmer. I added a bit more in my under eye region and was shocked by how well it unified the area. The Caviar shade is much darker than it appears in the swatch, especially when applied with a tiny brush. I swept it along my upper and lower lashlines (it glided on with ease) and the intense inky trail it created was both precise and transfer resistant. This is a genius palette for a simple, classic eye.
Official details: this is an eye-enhancing essential designed to be worn together or with your favorite shadow shares. Each palette features two easy-to-use matte shadows, the light color is a brightening all-over base color and the dark shade is an eye-defining liner. The palette is available in two shades, designed for skin tone — Lace/Caviar for extra light to light skin, and Vanilla/Espresso for medium to tan skin. Jess calls this product the bra and underwear of your beauty routine 🙂
|Above: Swatches of Caviar and Lave in natural sunlight.|
|Above: Wearing nothing more than Lace (all over my upper lids) and Caviar (lined along my upper lashline) with a couple of coats of mascara…simple and classic.|
|Above: The Velvet Lip Crayon comes with its own sharpener.|
|Above: A swatch of Candy Coral in natural sunlight.|
|Above: A swatch of Papaya in natural sunlight.|
|Above: Candy Coral Velvet Lip Crayon + Papaya Sparkling Lipgloss.|
|Above: Products used for the look below.|
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream (reviewed HERE)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation in Fawn (reviewed HERE)
- *Vintage Cosmetics Blush and Brighten Face Palette in Pink Coral/Flamingo
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer in #3 Natural Beige (reviewed HERE) under eyes
- *Vintage Cosmetics Brighten and Define Eyeshadow Palette in Lace/Caviar (Lace applied over entire eyelid and lower eye region with a Jenny Patinkin Domed Eye Contour Brush and Caviar applied with a Jenny Patinkin Eyebrow Brush—reviewed HERE)
- 3 coats of Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Lashes curled with the Surratt Beauty Relevee Eye Lash Curler (reviewed HERE)
- Brows were filled in and groomed with the Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro #4 (reviewed HERE)
- Lips were a combination of the *Vintage Cosmetics Velvet Lip Crayon in Candy Coral + *Sparkling Lipgloss in Papaya for a classic coral red effect
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Powder #3 Natural Beige (reviewed HERE)
Bottom Line: As aforementioned, discovering a new independent beauty brand is always a delight; the chic aesthetic and marvelous quality of the Vintage Cosmetics by Jessica Liebeskind line work in tandem to create an undeniable sense of everyday glamour!
Good things ahead, including a fresh makeup routine tutorial, current skincare and beauty procurements and a haircare post.
Have the loveliest of weekends…xoxo,
–The Beauty Professor