|Greetings from London…at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.|
|The full face.|
|Base + Face.|
- *Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation in Olive (reviewed HERE): This foundation offers buildable full coverage with an extremely natural finish that lasts all day…I am continually pleased with the formula.
- *Sisley-Paris Concealer #3 (reviewed HERE): A dab under the eyes soothes the look of exhaustion while brighting up everything in a crease-free manner.
- *By Terry Sun Designer Palette (reviewed HERE): A full face (contour, bronze, blush, highlight) in one palette…although #2 (pictured) is sold out, #4 Savannah Love is a similar option with equally stellar performance and versatility.
- *Juice Beauty Phyto Pigments Juice Boost #01: This brand newliquid highlighter with incredible ingredients gives skin a bouncy, dewy finish.
- Tom Ford Illuminator in Reflects Gilt (reviewed HERE): This ultra-flattering duo has received so much wear that I am mow on my second palette. Get this…you won’t regret it.
- *SK-II Mid-Day Essence (reviewed HERE): One spritz sets my look and is also an excellently refreshing companion for travel.
|Swatches in window light.|
- Dior Fusion Mono Eyeshadow in Meteore (reviewed HERE): I swept this golden taupe shadow all over my lids to even out the tone and add a wash of glimmery neutral color; this particular shade is always in my makeup bag.
- *Marc Jacobs EyeConic Palette in Scandalust (reviewed HERE): This particular palette has been on heavy rotation for the past month and every time I wear it, someone invariably asks me what’s on my eyes…warm neutral lovers need this in their lives. Shades used for the final look are swatched below.
- *Givenchy Base Mascara Perfecto (reviewed HERE): I am loving this pink-tinged base (which dries clear) to add initial volume and length to my lashes…it truly contributes to a more dramatic result.
- *IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (reviewed HERE): I am on tube #5 of this volumizing, lengthening wonder…every bit as good as its moniker suggests.
- *By Terry Eyebrow Mascara #4 (reviewed HERE): Two coats adds dimension, polish and hold to my ash brown brows…a trusted formula for years.
|Swatches in window light.|
- *Tom Ford Rinko Lipstick (reviewed HERE): A delightful peachy pink with tender luminosity, this shade ranks amongst my favorite of the new hue launches.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge #11 (reviewed HERE): I topped the creamy Rinko with a coat of the ever-magnificent #11 (on tube #3), which offers a peachy nude wash of shiny color that plays well with pink lip color and stays in place for hours.
|Swatches in window lighting.|
- Black Off-The-Shoulder Top: A constant go-to, this minimalist top can be dressed up or down, making it a wardrobe MVP.
- Frame Denim High-Waist Jeans: A flattering cut with an easy wear, they’re friends with tennis shoes, booties and heels alike.
- Eileen Fisher Bailey d’Orsay Pumps: I bought these at the Nordstrom sale and am still in love with their extremely comfortable craftsmanship and modern silhouette. By the way, I walked at least 4 miles in London with these on…so good.
- Vintage Cartier Silk Scarf: As a belt, it’s unique and utilitarian.
- Camel Coat: Mine is Burberry (purchased on sale last season) but some similar options can be found HERE. The color and cut are timeless and I reach for this gem time and again.
- Seth Wegter Bags Leather Backpack: The newest creation by my brother, this backpack is smaller than a traditional pack yet it holds an impressive amount of supplies…close up soon!