|Above: Products for my lakeside FOTD!|
- *Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner (reviewed HERE and also available at Barney’s NY)
- *Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (reviewed HERE and also available at Barney’s NY)
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)
- *Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer (reviewed HERE)
- *Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick Look #3 (reviewed HERE) mixed with *Viseart T.I.Q. Cream Foundation (mentioned HERE) and buffed on with a damp Beauty Blender
- A touch of the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3 (my favorite heavy duty dark spot concealer for well over a decade…swatched and reviewed HERE) to cover a dark spot
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Beige (swatched and reviewed HERE) buffed under the eyes with my *Jenny Patinkin Multi-Blender Brush (reviewed HERE)
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE) applied with the my ultra-soft *Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush (reviewed HERE) to sculpt and bronze
- *La Prairie Cellular Cream Blush in Peach Glow (reviewed HERE) on apples of cheeks
- A touch of the Napoleon Perdis Light Switch Luminizer Palette (reviewed HERE) to illuminate the high points of the face
- *Surratt Beauty Eye Brow Pencil in Brunette (reviewed HERE and also available at Barney’s NY)
- A mixture of all four shades from the gloriously neutral *MustaeV Nude Eyeshadow Quad (line previously reviewed HERE and swatches below) blended to the brow bone
- Two coats of Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- For hair, I mixed three drops of the *Verb Ghost Oil (also available at www.verbproducts.com) into my tangled locks to create a smooth and shiny finish that took the place of conditioning the night before!
- For lips, I lightly lined with the Marc Jacobs P(Outliner) in Honeybun (reviewed HERE) and followed with a layer of Gucci Audacious Lipstick in Whisper (cannot get enough of this lately…reviewed HERE), topped with Chanel Rouge de Chanel in Olga (reviewed HERE) for a lilac-tinged pink nude that lasts endlessly
- I set the makeup look with the brand new *Koh Gen Do Silky Moist Foundation Powder in #123 (an exact match for my NC 25 skin)…this powder is incredible; good coverage, keeps oil at bay, looks like nothing on the skin, yet perfects everything you want it to. Full review soon!
- Finally, I covered my arms and legs with a few pumps of the *Lise Watier Bronze & Lumieres (part of the new Summer 2015 Collection) for a rose-gold glow that instantly enhances one’s natural color.
|Above: Mahogany boat ride for the a stunning cheek duo…La Prairie Cellular Cream Blush in Peach Glow + Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze.|
|Above: The Lise Watier Bronze & Lumieres creates a soft, rose gold glow on my limbs, making them much more sunkissed looking than they really are…divine!|
|Above: The MustaeV Quad…a perfect combination of warm neutrals that are pigmented, silky and do not crease!|
|Above: Swatches of the MustaeV Eyeshadow Palette in direct sunlight.|
|Above: A picture of our massive balcony…I’ve been using it to shoot a host of future posts for Beauty Professor ; )|
|Above: Direct sunlight, with a flash.|
|Above: Sunlight, no flash.|
|Above: Outdoor shade, with a flash…*Links of London Effervescence Bracelet (with silver sphere) is new!|
|Above: Mixed outdoor lighting.|
|Above: Outdoor shade.|
|Above: Last look.|
Bottom Line: I hope that you enjoyed this first FOTD of June and that your week is off to a lovely start! What are some of YOUR favorite products for the start of the warm season?
Good things ahead, including my skincare routine Round II, another FOTD, a Top Shop feature and some new product procurements!
Also, working my way through your wonderful emails and comments…thanks for your patience as I travel ; )
–The Beauty Professor