Baccarat Rouge 540, an eau de parfum born from the encounter between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Baccarat, as a celebration of the 250th anniversary of the iconic crystal house.
Luminous and sophisticated, Baccarat Rouge 540 lays on the skin like an amber floral and woody breeze. A poetic alchemy composed by Francis Kurkdjian, where the aerial notes of jasmine and the radiance of saffron carry mineral facets of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood. A graphic and highly condensed signature.
Eau de parfum – Woody, amber, floral
Jasmine & saffron
A perfume that is luminous, dense and intense
2.4 fl. oz./ 70.9 mL
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold (reviewed HERE)…an incredible skincare base as of late. My skin is noticably smoother, brighter and more even-toned!
- *Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation 5.5 (reviewed HERE, HERE and HERE)
- Tom Ford Moodlight (reviewed HERE)
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Lotus Glow (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Sphinx: A golden duo chrome with subtle shift and shine, this gilded eyeshadow offers a sophisticated wash of color that pulls gold and rose gold, depending on the angle of the light. As to be expected, the formula is smooth, long lasting and resistant to creasing. So beautiful. More on the new shades in ths formula forthcoming.
- *Tom Ford High Definition Eyeliner in Black: Retractable and indelible, this new eyeliner eliminates the need for a sharpener and glides onto the orbital area with ease. I effortlessly swept it along my lower waterline and was entirely impressed by how well it lasted in such delicate terrain. Absolutely no smudging or fading, even at the height of a seasonal allergy attack.
- Tom Ford Patent Finish Lip Color in Ravageur: This latest lip color formula is insanely good. A highly pigmented jelly of sorts is released through a flocked tip to impart immense color and shine that is moisturizing and long lasting. Ravageur is a deep neutral red…I will be doing a closeup with additional shades in this formula soon!
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara (reviewed HERE)
|Swatches in direct sunlight.
Good things ahead, including my cleansing routine and a host of new product procurements. I am also in the midst of responding to your latest batch of lovely emails and comments, both on BP and on my YouTube channel!
What’s new with YOU?
Have a marvelous week!