- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (not pictured, reviewed HERE): A constant staple in my routine.
- *By Terry Light-Expert Click Brush Foundation #05 (reviewed HERE): This foundation never disappoints me…velvety medium coverage and a wildly stalwart lasting finish, it will always be within arms reach!
- *Chantecaille Compact Soleil in St. Barth (reviewed HERE): A gorgeous bronze for my winter skin, it looks natural while massively improving my pale pallor.
- *La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Lotus Glow (reviewed HERE): Just a touch of this limited-edition shade on the apples of the cheeks creates a stunning rosy glow…indisputably one of my new favorite releases of this past month.
- *Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter in Rose Gold (brand reviewed HERE): Super silky and delicately glowing, this latest release from the sublime Vintage line is simply stunning. I love wearing it on the high points of my face and down the bridge of my nose for a soft glow that looks ethereal yet casual enough for an everyday face. More on this gleaming beauty and her sister shade (Crystal Pink) soon!
- Tom Ford Disco Dust Eyeshadow Palette: One glance at the incandescent, highly-pigmented Disco Dust and I knew it had to be mine. Replete with a warm beige sand, dusky thistle brown, peachy copper and insanely light reflecting grey-tinged cream, this quartet, unequivocally, creates a trancendently gorgeous eye. The shimmering grey-cream shade is so luminous that it looks nearly wet when applied (mind-bogglingly marvelous) and the peachy copper is one of those shades one could wear daily without growing tired of it…no regrets whatsoever on this purchase.
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for lush, dark, voluminously long lashes.
- *Surratt Beauty Expressioniste Brow Pomade (reviewed HERE): My brows don’t a day without this grooming genius…the quickest way to get polished without an ounce of fuss.
- *Edward Bess Lip Definer in Barely (reviewed HERE): This creamy, warm pinky nude plays ever so well with my lip color choices and noticeably extends lip color longevity.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Moisture Matte Lipstick in a mixture of L’Ete Indien + La Vie en Rose (reviewed HERE): Both shades have a permanent home in my handbag…the depth of the pink L’Ete Indien mixed with the nude splendor of La Vie en Rose creates the quintessential pinky nude lip every single time. The duo was my lip of choice 3 out of 5 days this week!
|Tom Ford Disco Dust...a warm neutral lover’s dream come true.|
|Swatches of Disco Dust in direct sunlight.|
|Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind Rose Gold is a soft, gold-flecked pink that effortlessly illuminates the face.|
|The powder is finely-milled, lending to a complex radiance.|
|A swatch of Rose Gold (in inner wrist) in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of face products in direct sunlight.|
|Eyes under control.|
|Swatches of eye and lip products in direct sunlight.|
If you haven’t yet had the chance, don’t forget to enter my Omorovicza Gold Collection giveaway…a winner will be chosen at random on February 1st!
Good things ahead, including a glowy foundation-focused video, a Natasha Denona feature and a cleansing process closeup.
Have a beautiful weekend…xx,
–The Beauty Professor