- *Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation in a mixture of #30 and #42 (reviewed HERE)
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer #4 (reviewed HERE): The peachier undertone of this particular shade has helped to combat the dark circles that come with a crazy week and little sleep.
- *Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer (reviewed HERE): Applied to the high points of my face, this creates an ethereal radiance.
- *Tarteist Contour Palette: I used the two, finely-milled bronzy shades to gently contour and add warmth to the face and the yellow powder (opaque with a buttery feel) in the under eye region for a brightening effect. I am impressed both with the color payoff and velvety finish of each of the seven shades (swatched below) in this compact!
- *By Terry Densiliss Blush in Platonic Blonde (reviewed HERE): I used my *Surratt Beauty Artistique Sculpting Brush to concentrate this fresh matte peach pink on the apples of my cheeks.
- *Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Cream Tint: A touch of this creamy, glowing baby peach blush further enhanced the natural glow I was going for.
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Eyeshadow in Marron and Dore (reviewed HERE): This glorious combination of burgundy and golden taupe (which I’ve loved since late last year) is an excellent alternative for the elusive Tom Ford Honeymoon quad (reviewed HERE). The shadows are pigmented and long lasting with an ultra-flattering satin finish.
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats yeild incredible volume and length.
- *Surratt Beauty Relevee Lash Curler (reviewed HERE): This gem makes lashes look fluttery and eyes appear wide awake (even when all you do is feel like sleeping).
- *Lise Watier Double Perfection Lift and Fill Brow Duo: With a creamy, brow lifting highlighter on one end and a taupe, volumizing mascara gel on the other, brows are tamed, polished and enhanced with a single product. Brilliant!
- *Tarteist Lip Crayons in Boho and Latergram: When mixed, the pale nude Boho and rosy nude Latergram provide a lovely and lasting base for my neutral beige lip color to come. I appreciate the fact that these lip liners are creamy, hydrating and self-sharpening.
- *Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste: I was instantly drawn to this resplendent matte nude lip color. The formula is smooth and slightly minty (in taste only, no tingle to speak of) with immense coverage. Despite being matte, I don’t this lip color to be overly drying or uncomfortable and even though it applies quite light, it deepens slightly as it dries down, creating a lush, quintessentially nude lip look.
|Swatches of all face products in direct sunlight.|
|The Tarteist Palette features two contour/bronzer shades, a rosy blush, a cream highlighter, a yellow correcting powder and a translucent setting powder.|
|Swatches of all shades of the Tarteist Palette in direct sunlight.|
|All about eyes.|
|Eye product swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Tarte Latergram, Boho and Namate on the lips.|
|Lip product swatches.|
Bottom Line: I hope you enjoyed this FOTD and would love to hear which products caught YOUR eye!
By the way, the stellar Natasha Denona Eyeshadow is back in stock at Beautylish (reviewed HERE and HERE)! I just picked up the five pan palettes in #2 and #4…close ups as soon as they arrive ; )
As aforementioned, I’ll hosting Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills Project Beauty tomorrow, February 27th at 11:30AM; if you’re able, please plan on attending…it would be wonderful to meet you in person. **Reserve a seat with a $25 deposit, refunded in a gift card to be spent in-store. If you pay with MasterCard, MasterCard will match it and you’ll end up with $50 to spend! To RSVP, call 310.550.5900 ext 4416 or 2261.
Good things ahead, including my cleansing routine and a host of new product procurements. I am also still in the midst of responding to your latest batch of lovely emails and comments…thanks, as always, for your patience.
Have a beautiful weekend and hope to see you tomrrow at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills!