- Glamourous Black and Tan Shirt Dress (also worn HERE): Versatile and in my favorite color palette (neutrals!), this dress is timeless and very reasonably priced. I picked mine up while in Brooklyn last month but I was thrilled to be able to find it available online as well.
- Alexander McQueen x Puma High Tops: This shoe is the culmination of one of the last collaborations between Alexander McQueen (prior to his death) and Puma. Nude leather and a hidden platform take this shoe to the next level and I am so glad I tracked them down.
- Fringe Bag by Seth Wegter Bags: This bag holds everything while still feeling quite light and comfortable…it’s been my standard for over six months and counting.
- By Terry Click Brush Foundation in #05 (reviewed HERE): Medium coverage with a velvety finish, this foundation perfects skin while still looking entirely natural…and the lasting power is significant.
- *Chantecaille Le Chrome Duo Eyeshadow in Tibet (most recently reviewed HERE): This beautiful shimmering taupe pairing is
- Christian Louboutin Lip Definer in Nats (reviewed HERE): Self-sharpening and the most perfect pinky nude, I applied around my lip line and then filled in my lips for a lasting mauve effect.
- *By Terry Gold Baume de Rose Parure (also featured below): The pinky pearl glow of this LE lipgloss added just the right amount of radiance to the lipliner base…such a breathtaking installment of a cult favorite.
|Above: With my mom and BP Assistant, Laura (on her birthday last week).|
- *Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (reviewed HERE): My uniquivocal “go-to” from the Mila Moursi line, this anti-aging serum does it all…firming, lifting, clarifying and hydrating…and it adds a gorgeous glow to skin. I highly recommend this as an excellent foray into the Mila Moursi line.
- *Mial Moursi Firming Body Lotion (reviewed HERE): I focus my application of this gorgeous formula on my arms and legs for an extra firm and toned effect…and the hydration it imparts cannot be beat.
- *Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash (discussed HERE): I use this when I shower to cleanse and also to achieve a smoother shave…simply wonderful.
- *Aveeno Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion (discussed HERE): A great after shower moisturizer, especially during warmer weather (it absorbs instantly), this unscented formula is marvelous for sensitive skin.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE): I have used this nonstop for nearly four years…so absolutely worth the investment.
|Above: A swatch in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Last look.|