|Above: The Giorgio Armani Friends + Family Event runs now through December 7th.
|Above: Wearing the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara + Lip Maestro in #500 Blush.
A list of my favorite Armani products:
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup Compact…swatched + reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup…swatched + reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric #100 and Cheek Fabric in Daybreak…reviewed HERE and HERE
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer…swatched + reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Eye and Brow Maestro…swatched + reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara…reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy in #504 Flesh…reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in #500 Blush…reviewed HERE
- Giorgio Armani Nail Lacquer in #702 Kaleidoscope…reviewed HERE
|Above: The Purse Clutch features a compact containing a radiant face powder and three neutral shadows, all nestled in a gorgeous midnight blue clutch.
|Above: I cannot get over the textured beauty of this multi-shade gradient eyeshadow…the perfect marraige of form and function.
|Above: I adore the Eyes to Kill and Eyes to Kill Excess formulas and am intrigued by the latest installment’s lovely, fanned brush!