|Current glow-getter favorites from Sephora.|
|Glow-getting in action.|
|Base + foundation.|
- *Tom Ford Radiant Moisture Souffle (reviewed HERE): This utilitarian cream adds hydration and a tender glow to skin for a bouncy complexion that subtly catches the light.
- *Givenchy Mister Light Glow Highlighter: Just a touch of this click pen combats the shadowed areas of my face with a sophisticated barely-there glow. Try it in the inner and outer corners of your eyes for a lifted and rested effect.
- Dior BACKSTAGE Face and Body Foundation in 3WO: I am including this new foundation launch in my glow guide due to its ultra-real looking skin finish. The thin and buildable waterproof (!) formula is virtually textureless, allowing your skin to look natural and fresh (yet perfected). 3WO is perfect for my NC27 medium olive skin.
- *LAWLESS Woke Up Like This Flawless Finish Foundation in Sahara (reviewed HERE): Medium-full coverage and a natural satin finish, this foundation has truly clean ingredients and formidable lasting power, even in heat and humidity, ensuring that skin looks glowy rather than oily…so good.
- Dior Airflash Foundation #321 Amber Beige (reviewed HERE): I finally have found my best match in this iconic formula…Amber Beige is marvelous for NC 25-30 skin with olive (rather than yellow or peachy) undertones and even though it dries down to a semi-matte finish, the immense longevity of the foundation ensures that a flattering (and budge-proof) radiance will develop over the hours of wear.
- *Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation #123 (reviewed HERE): Recently reformulated to have a touch more coverage, this original glow-getter foundation has a hydrating texture and soft skin finish that reflects light with ease.
- Sunday Riley The Influencer Foundation #170 (reviewed HERE): This foundation features an authentic skin finish that looks youthful and slightly dewy as the day wears on…I get medium coverage and beautiful lasting power in a single pump of product. Highly recommend for a daily face!
- Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Powder 5.5 (reviewed HERE): I am halfway through my second compact of this powder and am still over the moon for its distinctive luminescent finish that evens skin with pigment while adding an insanely pretty cloak of glow that is unlike any other powders in my collection.
- *Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder and brush (reviewed HERE): This formula adeptly defies the expectation that powder will look powdery on the skin; gossamer and weightless, it’s excellent for baking, setting and instantly blurring pores while remaining completely inconspicuous.
|Swatches of base and foundation in direct sunlight.|
|Face + cheeks.|
- Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette: Just as pretty on the face as it is in the compact, this quad of finely-milled luminous powders deliver light to the face while looking like second skin. Shades include an icy pearl, soft gold, baby pink and rich bronze for a full face in mere moments.
- Stila Heaven’s Hue Highlighter in Kitten: The iconic eyeshadow shade now comes in a bouncy cream highlighter formula that blesses skin with a demure champagne pink veil.
- *Kevyn Aucoin Neo-Blush in Pink Sand (reviewed HERE): One of the easiest blushes I’ve worn to date, this ombre-inspired powder moves from pearly pink to satin rose to matte apricot with a single swish of a brush.
- Becca Be a Light Palette in Light-Medium: Entranced by the substantial pans of powder housed in a resplendent oversized rose gold compact, this ambitious palette possesses the ability to impart light, warmth, flush and finishing. The powders are generously portioned and easy to isolate with one’s brush and the canvas-perfecting result is like a real-life filter.
- *Givenchy Healthy Glow Bronzer #4 (reviewed HERE): My recent bronzer of choice each day for the past several weeks, this formula is brilliant blend of pigment and radiance, adding warmth and structure to the face while looking like a true, just-back-from-the-tropics tan.
- *Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder in Addiction: Focus application of this luminous champagne on the high points of the face (upper cheekbones, center of forehead, down the bridge of the nose and along the Cupid’s bow) for a complex and lustrous look.
- *Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush Palette in Citrus (reviewed HERE): Rife with rosy and golden shades in different textures (creamy, metallic, powder, sheer) for a multi-dimensional flush and glow that is equal parts editorial and wearable on the daily.
|The Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette|
|Swatches of the Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|The Becca Be a Light Palette in Light-Medium|
|Swatches of the Becca Be a Light Palette in Light-Medium in direct sunlight.|
|The *Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush Palette in Darya|
|Swatches of the *Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush Palette in Darya (reviewed HERE) in direct sunlight.|
- Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene: This brand new palette release screams summertime, no? The first three shades are matte neutrals (bone, taupe and peach) followed by an illuminating pink and gorgeous gold, a velvety brown comes next and the palette concludes with a vibrant satin coral. All in all, the color payoff is stellar, the shade range is fresh yet wearable and the crease-free lasting power is significant. I have a feeling I will be wearing this a lot this summer…keep reading to see it on my eyes towards the end of this post.
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE): It wouldn’t be a day at BP HQ without me lauding this divine peachy veil of color; I wear it no less than 3 times a week and cannot recommend it enough to achieve a soft and glowy eye that stays in place all day.
- *Touch in Sol Metallist in Eldora (reviewed HERE): For a quintessential golden eye in seconds, sweep the gilded cream along the lid and top it with the coordinating glittering powder. Once set, it does. not. budge.
- *Surratt Beauty Lid Lacquer in Satou Ume, Kira Kira and Hadaka (reviewed HERE): This latest launch from Surratt is simply brilliant; the non-sticky, glossy cream is designed to impart a lacquered effect on lids and the shades–which run from the diamond-inspired Kira Kira to smoldering plum Satuou Ume–are versatile for both and night.
|The Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene|
|Swatches of the Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene in direct sunlight.|
|Swatches of all eye products in direct sunlight.|
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick in Sugar Sugar: An ultra-shiny formula in a lush stick form makes this new launch the best of both worlds. Sugar Sugar is a gorgeous nude beige with a hint of opacity for voluminous lips.
- *Pat McGrath LUST Lip Gloss in Dare to Bare (reviewed HERE): This reflective peachy nude is fresh on its own or over nude liner.
- *Becca Glow Lip Gloss in Opal: With extreme color payoff and a minty and moisturizing effect, this pinky nude is fast becoming a purse staple.
- *Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss in SPL: When your glow requires a bit of iridescence, one cannot go wrong with this glittering cool baby pink shade.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick in Sweet Escape: Perhaps a perfect baby pink, this shade instantly brightens the face while still looking natural…I am wearing it in the images at the end of the post.
- *Pat McGrath LUST Lip Gloss in Pale Fire Nectar (reviewed HERE): For glimmering coral with major transparency, Pale Fire Nectar is a must.
- *Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss in Savage: This intense dose of pink color is offset by a creamy glaze finish.
- *Becca Glow Lip Gloss in Tigerlily: Marvelous with a tan, Tigerlily is stunning orange-meets-coral with a soft satin finish.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick in Mochachocolata: For those seeking a chocolate-tinged pout, this hue is a particularly wearable version of brown.
- Dior BACKSTAGE Lip Palette: Initially intrigued with the stunning embossed design and array of colors, I ordered this before any reviews were available and I am so glad I followed my intuition. The top three shades are sheer glosses, followed by a row of pigmented satin neutrals and finishing with a trio of velvety mattes with plenty of depth. The shades and formulas can be mixed for maximum versatility and the balance of cool and warm tones guarantees that each user will find their way to an array of flattering custom hues.
|Swatches of the glosses in direct sunlight.|
|The Dior BACKSTAGE Lip Palette|
|Swatches of the Dior BACKSTAGE Lip Palette:
in direct sunlight.
|All shades of the *Becca Glow Lip Gloss|
|Swatches of the *Becca Glow Lip Gloss in direct sunlight.|
- *Tom Ford Radiant Moisture Souffle (reviewed HERE)
- *Givenchy Mister Light Glow Highlighter
- Dior BACKSTAGE Face and Body Foundation in 3WO
- *Givenchy Healthy Glow Bronzer #4 (reviewed HERE)
- Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette
- Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick in Sweet Escape
- *Becca Lip Glow Gloss in Opal
- Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Powder 5.5 (reviewed HERE)
|The eye look.|
- Frame High Waist Skinny Jeans: Clean lines and a classic onyx hue make these a year round staple.
- Ragdoll LA Tee in Bone White: I have four of these on constant rotation…the fresh bone white shade is timeless, effortless and so flattering on a spectrum of skin tones.
- Tube Hoop Gold Earrings (reviewed HERE): Still my daily essential, they add a bit of warmth and polish to any outfit.
- Chloe block heel nude sandals: Fabulous with dresses and denim alike, the pale nude tone even has an elongating effect on the legs and the block heel is tres comfortable!
- Vintage Gucci Bamboo Bag: My summer bag of choice…it’s small and lightweight yet holds everything I need.