|Exploring the Eiffel Tower.|
|New launches from Guerlain.|
|The *Guerlain Terracotta Sun Tonic|
|Guerlain Terracotta Sun Tonic Bronzer amd Orange Pep Lip Color in direct sunlight.|
|A swatch of Orange Pep in direct sunlight.|
|The full look.|
- *Sisley-Paris Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream (also available at Beautylish and Neiman Marcus): This luxuriously bouncy gel-meets-cream is infused with black rose extract and camelina oil to hydrate and calm skin while combatting signs of aging. Its potent actives and gorgeous formulation will surely catapult it to cult status!
- *Sisley-Paris Eye Contour Mask (also available at Beautylish): I relied on this effective eye treatment DAILY during my trip abroad; combine jet lag with minimal sleep each night and one can imagine the bags I was dealing with. I applied this mask to my orbital area day and night to reduce puffiness and dark circles while simultaneously adding lift and glow to my eyes. Because of its laudable performance, I will forever have this miracle worker in my toiletry bag.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE): A pea-sized amount masterfully performs as a glowy primer.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Body Brightening Serum (reviewed HERE): I used this radiant formula daily on my décolleté, arms and legs to restore moisture and enhance incandescence. The formula works to instantly brighten on connect while working to banish dullness on a more long term level with consistent usage.
|Base + Face.|
- *Sisley-Paris Tinted Sunscreen Cream SPF 30 in Golden (also available at Beautylish): When I knew I’d be walking around Paris all day during a heatwave, I instantly decided to embrace this base. It provides excellent, water-resistant full coverage–that still looks like fresh and natural skin–and purely physical SPF 30 protection guarantees that my skin will be shielded from the harmful rays of the sun. As predicted, it held up (once again) like a champion.
- MILK MAKEUP Flex Concealer in Medium: Ever intrigued in the latest complexion launches, I was beguiled by the glowing reviews on this formula and subsequently picked up this concealer the last time I was at Sephora. Lightweight and blendable, the formula imparts medium to full coverage that works wonders on the orbital area while staying in place. Medium is a great match for my NC 25 skin and I can’t wait to continue to work with it in the coming days.
- *Guerlain Terracotta Sun Tonic: I focused the application of this bronzer along the hollows of my cheeks and the perimeters of my face to gently contour and warm my canvas.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Blush Twist in Petal (reviewed HERE): I love tapping the rounded bullet of this pale pink blush straight to the apples of my cheeks and blend it out with my finger tips for the most beautifully youthful cream-to-powder flush.
- *Chantecaille Powder Lumiere Powder Highlighter (reviewed HERE): I swept this radiant champagne powder along the high points of my face (e.g., cheekbones, brow bones and down the bridge of the nose). To know this highlighter is to love it…give it a spin!
|Swatches direct sunlight.|
|Eyes + Lips.|
- Christian Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadow in Meteore (reviewed HERE): A tender glowy taupe, I applied this long-wear cream formula all over my lids; it brightens the face while still remaining neutral and completely resists creasing.
- MAC Eyeshadow in Mythology (reviewed HERE): I blended a bit of this rosy neutral bronze in to my crease for a bit more definition; this versatile shade is always in my makeup bag.
- *MAC Bold & Bad Mascara: With a tiny brush built right into the other side of the wand, two coats of this genius mascara are all that is necessary to create full and fluttery lashes with immense lasting power.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE): All I need for full and defined brows.
- *Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Color in #542 Orange Pep: A fresh pop of vibrant color in a shade that compliments a bronze canvas.
- Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Color in Lady Pink (reviewed HERE): As the day went on, I transitioned solely to this this delicate salmon pink (a true favorite in my collection) as it can be quickly applied without a mirror for a rich rosy flush.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Willow & Clay Twist Front Plisse Top: In a perfect pale nude hue, this interesting top features a flattering v neck, delicate lines and an interesting front twist that sets it apart from my usual tee shirts and button downs.
- Paige Distressed Crop Boyfriend Jeans (similar styles HERE and HERE): Relaxed and cropped with well-worn holes, these jeans are a lovely embodiment of dressed down while going out.
- Gucci Double G Belt (reviewed HERE): Still on heavy rotation, this belt takes the most casual outfit to the next level.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Neo Small Backpack (currently $50 off with code SAVE50): I picked this backpack up in Paris on a whim due to its secure construction and ease of wear and used it each day of my travels; it’s lightweight and study and matches absolutely everything. The backpack holds everything I need for the day and I know I’ll be reaching for it frequently this summer.
- Melissa x Salinas Hotness Sandal: I was smitten by the comfort of these sandals when I tried them on and promptly purchased them for my travels. The rubber is soft yet durable and required absolutely NO breaking in. I walked no less than five miles on this particular day and my feet, while understandably tired, were completely comfortable–no blisters, no rubbing–tres magnifique!
- Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses (similar style options HERE and HERE and reviewed HERE): With a vintage feel and lightweight construction, I am loving this style for extra warm days.
|Melissa x Salinas Hotness Sandal|
|Climbing the stairs to the observation deck (second story) of the Eiffel Tower…equal parts exhausting and exhilarating.|
|Headed to our next stop…|
|Catching sun at the Louvre.|
|At the Louvre.|