- *Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme in Citronade Rose (reviewed HERE): Always in my purse, this metallic baby pink is unparalled in its delicate finish and immense lasting power. So glad it is back in stock. **Shown on the lips in the images at the end of this story.
- *Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bare Baby (reviewed HERE): A tender peachy pink gloss for naturally luminous looking lips, it looks wonderful over nude lip liner.
- *Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Inspired Mauve: Ultra-reflective and impressively pigmented, this gloss creates a perfect “my lips but better” look in seconds.
- Christian Louboutin Loubilaque Lip Lacquer in Bikini (reviewed HERE): With some of the best color payoff I have experienced in a “gloss,” Bikini has a universally flattering pink appeal.
- *Chanel Double Rouge Intensite in Tender Beige: Subtle and demure, this truly neutral nude beige shade offers saturated liquid color on one end and a supremely glossy top coat on the other for lips that stay neutralized for hours on end. Genius! **Shown on the lips in the images at the end of this story.
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss in Child (reviewed HERE): This milky peach tone adds soft shine and a soothing wash of color…a favorite for years.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge Lip Color in #14 Sequin (also available at CdPB): The latest release from CdPB, this formula combines the pigment of a lipstick with the shine of a gloss for a cushiony result that brings lips to life. Sequin is a bright(er) peachy pink with luminous opacity. **Shown on the lips in the images at the end of this story.
- *Makeup Atelier Long Lasting Lipstick in Beige Orange: This iconic French line puts forth some of the most understatedly gorgeous products, including this liquid lip color in a warm neutral. It dries fairly matte but lips stay hydrated and comfortable!
- Natasha Denona Lip Glaze in Antique Nude (reviewed HERE): A cool rosy nude pink for shiny and moisturized mod lips…so beautiful.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- *Pixi Multibalm in Baby Petal: This multitasking formula can be worn on cheeks and lips alike and Baby Petal is a creamy nude pink.
- *GlossiGirl Pushover: Vegan and cruelty-free, this independently produced lip color has significant color-payoff and a flattering pinky nude tone.
- Burberry Full Kisses in English Rose (reviewed HERE): Slightly shiny and very sophisticated this new formula from Buberry is a lesson in understated beauty.
- *Sisley-Paris Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in Petal (reviewed HERE): With a decidedly velvet texture, this color-drenched formula is the quintessential blend of pink, peach and coral tones.
- *DECORTE V Fusion Lip Palette in The New Nudes (reviewed HERE): Four creamy, demi-matte shades of nude in varying intensities, housed in a streamlined compact. Does it get any better?
- *BHue Liquid Matte Lipstick in Natural Nude: This vegan line is new to me but one swipe of Natural Nude and my lips instantly felt at home! With a subtly minty fragrance and intense color payoff, this formula is a lovely discovery, indeed.
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Creme in Sonic Truth: Pinky nude perfection, this creamy formula is neither too light or too dark, creating an ideal beige lip in exactly one coat. **Shown on the lips in the images at the end of this story.
- *Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Kidman’s Kiss (reviewed HERE): Slightly brighter than its contemporaries in this list, this matte apricot pink creates a gorgeous pop of color, making lips look fuller and slightly glowing in seconds.
- *Le Metier de Beaute Colour Core Lipstick in Bondi Beach (reviewed HERE): Another unmitigated favorite, this deeper mauvy nude yields incredible coverage and lasting power…I love pairing it with Jouer Citronade Rose for a super unique take on a metallic neutral lip.
- *Nude Attitude Lipstick by 3 Custom Color: This is the first lip color I have tried from this esoteric brand and I am duly impressed; this Nude shade intends to be universally flattering and its medium peachy beige hue has made me a believer.
- Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Fee Soie (reviewed HERE): Forever a favorite from the venerable Surratt Beauty line, I love the rich sugar pink shine of this formula (on tube #3).
- Gucci Sensuous Deep Matte Lipstick in Spring Rose (reviewed HERE): One of the most exciting matte shades I’ve encountered to date, this extremely creamy formula completely covers lips in one coat; impressively hydrating (especially for a matte), Spring Rose is a resplendent medium pinky nude.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- *Le Metier de Beaute Hydra Plump Lip Serum (reviewed HERE): Instantly hydrating, this revolutionary formula works under the surface to plump lips for the long term without irritation. Brilliant!
- *Supergoop! Lip Screen (reviewed HERE): Extra shiny and nonsticky, this gloss offers SPF 50 protection and a waterproof finish that makes it a beach bag necessity.
- *La Prairie Luxe Lip Enhancer (reviewed HERE): The beige bullet is like “lingerie for the lips,” filling in fine lines and evening out skin tone so lips can get the most from the lip color to come. I also love that extends the wear of my lipstick…a worthy splurge!
- *Lancome Juicy Shaker in Mint to Be: In a mood-lifting minty blue hue (that applies clearly), this charming lip oil offers tremendous hydration and a minty taste that instantly freshens a moment.
- By Terry Baume de Rose Gloss (reviewed HERE): One of my perennial favorites (I’m on tube #3), this decadent rose scented gloss feels buttery smooth, bathing lips in nourishing ingredients that contribute to a softer, fuller pout. I always have this at my bedside.
- Kaplan MD Lip Definer in Nude (reviewed HERE): Retractable (read: no need for a sharpener) and compact, this lip liner is a unique nude beige that completely blends into most lip tones, allowing one to redefine the lip line without being conspicuous. The formula is creamy and long lasting and, needless to say, I am completely smitten.
- Rodin Luxury Lipstick in Winks: I ordered this gem sight unseen and clearly, it is out of my normal nude pink comfort zone. That being said, this hydrating, nourishing, pigmented formula is transcendent and Winks brightens up the face without being over the top. **Shown on the lips in the images at the end of this story.
- *Smith & Cult The Tainted Lip Stain in Sweet Suite (reviewed HERE): One part lip color, one part stain, this impressively hydrating hybrid imparts natural pink lips that last all day.
- *Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in Shocking Pink (reviewed HERE): I cannot seem to get enough of this otherworldly pink; bold yet wearable, it masterfully stands alone. **Shown on the lips in the images at the end of this story.
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Misbehaved (reviewed HERE): A lush orange-meets-coral, this shade is darker than my traditional Tom Ford picks and I think that’s why I love it.
- *Edward Bess Classic Beauty Lustrous Lip Color in Passion (reviewed HERE): For classic lips that shine with a neutral rosy sheen, this buttery smooth formula is a must.
|The complete look.|
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer and Foundation in Amber Beige (reviewed HERE): Always in my rotation, this foundation creates a skin finish that also delivers skincare benefits.
- Gucci Bronzing Powder in Indian Sand (reviewed HERE): A neutral tan with minimal shimmer, this bronzer is well worth tracking down.
- *Tom Ford Nightbloom Powder in Velvet Bloom (full review soon): I can say with certaintly that I do not have a blush this shade in my collection. This cool lilac pink with a tender satin finish is utterly breathtaking and launching counter-wide soon.
- *DECORTE Foundation Powder in Warm Beige (reviewed HERE): My go-to powder for months, I appreciate how this pigmented formula banishes shine and evens skin while still looking nearly invisible.
- *Vintage Cosmetics Brighten and Define (reviewed HERE): A blissfully simple eye color palette, it features a brightening ivory shade (which I brushed all over lids for an even effect) and a deep black powder (which I ran across my lash line to define before adding liquid liner). Perfect for beauty minimalists, this compact creates a lovely eye in seconds.
- *Surratt Beauty Autographique Eye Liner (reviewed HERE): Arguably the gold standard of liquid liners, this creates a rich black, indelible line that lasts the day, even in extreme humidity. I used it to create a conservative winged eye in the images that follow.
- *Sisley So Curl Mascara (reviewed HERE): Two coats for dark, voluminous and lengthened lashes that still feel flexible…so good.
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|For the eyes.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Le Lip Picks.|
|Jouer Long Wear Lip Creme in Citronade Rose.|
|Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Creme in Sonic Truth.|
|Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Lip Rouge in Sequin.|
|Chanel Rouge Double Intensite in Tender Beige.|
|Chanel Tender Beige.|
|Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in Shocking Pink.|
|Armani Shocking Pink.|
|Rodin Luxury Lipstick in Winks.|