|Seasons Greetings from Jethro and me.|
|Daytime Skincare ideas.|
- *La Solution 10 de Chanel (reviewed HERE)
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence LE (reviewed HERE)
- *Darphin Lumiere Essentielle Illuminating Oil Serum: Designed to impart nourishing radiance, this remarkable serum hydrates on contact and feels amazing for hours.
- *Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum (reviewed HERE)
- *Sisley-Paris Double Tenseur (reviewed HERE)
- *Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Radiance Serum (reviewed HERE)
- *EXO Face Bio Digital Perfection Moisturizer: Created as a singular skincare solution, this cream moisturizes, fight fine lines and makes skin ultra smooth.
- *Kat Burki Lift and Fill Form Control Marine Collagen Gel:I am over the moon for this amino acid-infused gel; a single pump plumps my skin and makes my trouble spots all but disappear.
- *Kat Burki Micro Firming Wand: For extra efficacy, this vibrating wand sends skincare deeper into the dermis and I love that it can effortlessly be integrated into any skincare routine.
- *Chantecaille Eau de Rose de Mai: A spritz of this intoxicating rose mist hydrates and revives skin; it is excellent to prepare the skin for makeup or to set what you’ve just applied.
|Nighttime Skincare ideas.|
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Liquid Lift (reviewed HERE)
- *SK-II Facial Treatment Essence LE (reviewed HERE)
- *Payot Pate Grise: This rare French gem–which utilizes the healing powers of sulphur–works to banish spots overnight.
- *Benir Beauty BV-9 Platinum (reviewed HERE)
- *Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Regenerating Youth Eye Cream (reviewed HERE):
- *Lina Hanson Global Treasures Eye/Neck and Treatment Balm (reviewed HERE)
- *Origins By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask: A newer discovery, I use this revitalizing cleanser during my nightly shower; it foams on contact, penetrating the surface of the skin to deeply yet gently cleanse every last trace of makeup and dirt.
|Old gold…find yours at The Real Real.|
|Some of my old gold.|
- Old Gold from The Real Real: I have a penchant for pursuing vintage gold pieces; from rings and bracelets to chokers and longer necklaces, there is just something alluring–both to my sensibilities and my pocket book–about vintage jewelry. Browse The Real Real for authenticated pieces at great price points and let me know what you find!
- *MUJJO Touchscreen Gloves (also on Amazon): Warm and fashion forward, these genius gloves have finger tips that can be used on your touchscreen devices so you can retain heat and still remain productive.
- *Wrinkles Schminkles Chest + Decollete Smoothing Kit: Developed to combat the insidious lines on one’s chest (thank you, sun damage), these silicon patches are designed to be discretely worn overnight; in the morning, you’ll be stunned at how smooth and youthful the décolleté area is!
- *Illuminage Skin Rejuvenating Gloves: Infused with copper ions, these gloves utilize the same technology as the famed Illuminage Pillow Case (which I use daily), reducing visible signs of aging on the skin. With all the swatching and typing I do, my hands take a beating, so these fingerless gloves are my latest indulgence.
- Conair Infinity iPro: A great way to straighten hair, this ceramic brush uses gentle heat to smooth the cuticle without incurring damage.
- *FOREO Luna Play (reviewed HERE)
- *Senteurs d’Orient Soap: This luxurious soap comes on a rope for a streamlined showering experience. Crafted by master perfumers, it’s a befitting gift for the hostess who has everything.
- *iRestore Hair Growth Shampoo: Two of my assistants who deal with hair loss have been testing this shampoo for the past month and both recently delivered glowing reports about how the formula has noticeably encouraged growth, making hair stronger, shinier and fuller in the process!
|*Senteurs d’Orient Soap.|
|*iRestore Hair Growth Shampoo.|
|I always appreciate new ways to nourish the hair!|
- *KB Shimmer A Walk in the Park-A (also available on Amazon)…a multi-faceted glittering shade begging for a New Year’s Eve debut.
- *KB Shimmer Haute Mess (also available on Amazon)…a radiant fuchsia pink cream.
- *KB Shimmer Whiskey Business (also available on Amazon)…a unique 14k golden yellow.
- *Jenna Hipp Marnie…a rich oxblood.
- *Jenna Hipp Line of Fire…a bold orange red.
- *Ani Michelle Fashion Week…a beautiful creamy nude.
- *Lancome #261 Brun Glace…a glimmering warm taupe brown.
- *Space NK Shimmering Spice Candle (reviewed HERE): A Space.NK signature, this effervescent candle excites with notes of vanilla, citrus and cedar.
- *Colleen Rothschild Hygge Candle: Without a doubt the scent of the season, this radiant yet cozy scent evokes the pleasures of life with spicy floral, warm woods and cashmere musk notes. My husband and I have been lighting it nightly.
- *Byredo Bibilotheque Candle: For the book lover in your life, consider this transcendent candle, which is reminiscent of well-read books in a column-filled library.
- *Byredo Burning Rose Candle: Swarthy and romantic, this musky rose scent is divine for an intimate evening at home.
- *Byredo Belle de Tanger: Citrus with a warm musky twist tempered by violet and cashmere, this juice is simply beyond.
- *Phlur Hanami: Cool and sophisticated, this is a great scent for those not wanting to smell like anyone else.
- *Portraits Penhaglion’s The Coveted Duchess Rose: A unique take on a rose scent, this version is anchored by Ambrox for a royal yet modern effect.
- *My Burberry Holiday Edition (reviewed HERE)
- *Phuong Dang Untamed Oud (reviewed HERE)
- *House of Sillage Emerald Reign (reviewed HERE)
- *Maison Margiela Replica Filter Blur (reviewed HERE)
- *Define Me Girls’ Night Audrey + Sofia Isabel: The Define Me line offers a fragrance quiz to expertly guide you to your perfect blend. Audrey has a timeless appeal and Sofia Isabel appeals to one’s free-spirited sensibilities.
- *Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petite Matin: Capturing the freshness of a sunny Parisian morning, this complex fragrance relies on Ambrox musk, lavender, lemon and wood for an inimitable result.
- *BVLGARI La Gemme Lazulia Eau de Parfum: As iconic as the Arabian Nights, this opulent musky wonder emanates a sillage of jasmine, incense and oud wood.
- *Fragrance Lock: Created to extend the wear of any fragrance, this clever formula decelerates a scent’s natural evaporation cycle, making it a brilliant gift for any fragrancephile.
|Beauty Details // Wearing *Tom Ford Waterproof Foundation/Concealer #5 (reviewed HERE), By Terry Sun Designer #2 (reviewed HERE) on cheeks, Tom Ford Cream Eye Color Duo in Golden Peach (reviewed HERE) and *Tom Ford Lips & Boys in Cristiano (reviewed HERE). Similar seafoam green cashmere sweater HERE.|
- *IT Cosmetics City Chic Brush Set: With five quality brushes in a metallic case, this is a stunning starter set for those looking to build a brush collection.
- *BlendSMART Foundation Brush (reviewed HERE): The rotating head offers a fresh way to apply foundation.
- *Artis Golden Palm Brush (reviewed HERE): Another new favorite for blending foundation.
- *Jenny Patinkin Domed Multi-Blender Brush (reviewed HERE): My unequivocal essential for applying concealer.
- *Wayne Goss Brush #02: Perfect for buffing all powders into the canvas.
- *MustaeV Kowonhye Powder Brush: Fluffy and dense, this brush distributes finishing powder with ease.
- *MustaeV Kowonhye Large Shadow Brush: Excellent for blending in the orbital area, this brush works well for a smoky eye.
- *Chikuhodo GSN 04 Brush (reviewed HERE): A long time favorite, I use this most often for bronzer and blush.
- *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush: Always in my makeup bag, this super soft brush is a worthy splurge.
- *Jenny Patinkin Petite Vegan Brush Set: Marvelously portable and complete cruelty-free, the sets of five brushes (suitable for the whole face) come in a darling travel case.
|*Jenny Patinkin Petite Vegan Brush Sets.|
Good things ahead, including a fresh FOTD, a Nordstrom-centric style and beauty feature and Part II of my Holiday Gift Guide, this time focused on foundation, lip color and eye products….it’s beauty galore!
–The Beauty Professor