|This packaging is divine, no?|
|From L-R: Honor, Believe and Empower.|
- *Honor is a muted nude pink; although pale, it is extremely wearable and looks lovely alone or mixed with Believe (for a deeper neutral effect) or Empower (for a bolder, pinker effect).
- *Believe is a rich medium nude; lighter than a brown but deeper than a beige, it makes lips look healthy and full…I suspect this universally-flattering neutral will fly off the shelves.
- *Empower is a bright, cool-toned medium pink. Although bold, it is still very easy to wear and pink enthusiasts will adore its transformative powers.
|Swatches of all three shades in direct sunlight.|
|Honor alone on the lips.|
|Believe alone on the lips.|
|Empower alone on the lips.|
|Elements for a full FOTD.|
- I started by applying the incredible *37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging Treatment Foundation in Medium and I used a classic *Beauty Blender to create a seamless finish. I am majorly impressed by this foundation. Although ultra-pigmented, it provides buildable natural coverage that can be sheered out for good skin days or used in a concentrated manner to act as a concealer. Versatile, indeed! The ingredients are exemplary and my skin truly seems to like the formula. With a single pump, I get medium to full coverage (just where I need it) that looks incredibly natural and lasts all day (8-10 hours) without needing to be touched up. I hope to provide comparison swatches of all three shades soon…so far, I cannot recommend this formula enough!
- To contour, I used a dash of the *Rodial Instaglam Contouring Powder (reviewed HERE) along the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face and to add a wash of warmth and light, I blended the *Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee Higlighting Blush (reviewed HERE) along my lower cheek bones, along my forehead and down my nose; I used my favorite *Chikuhodo GSN 4 brush to apply both.
- For blush, I used a touch of the Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Lush and Libido (also available at Neiman Marcus and reviewed HERE) on the apples of my cheeks, applied with my trusty *Surratt Beauty Artistique Highlight Brush.
|A swatch of the foundation in Medium in direct sunlight.|
|From L-R: Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Lush and Libido, Rodial Contouring Powder, Sisley-Paris L’Orchidee and 37 Actives Foundation in Medium.|
- I started by applying a liberal amount of the rose and bronze shades from the Tom Ford Honeymoon Palette (reviewed HERE); I am thrilled that this rare gem is now back in stock and highly recommend snapping it up before it disappears. It completely lives up to the hype.
- I then blended a bit of my beloved Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadow Duo in Golden Peach (so glad Sephora has it readiliy available…reviewed HERE) to add tender luminosity and dimension to the look. This shadow is on constant replay in my life and I am over the moon that it is still available (recently purchased a back up). Try it…I daresay you won’t regret it.
- I swept a bit of the *Tom Ford High Definition Eyeliner in Black (reviewed HERE) along my waterline…nothing stays put quite as well.
- Finally, I applied two coats of the new *Le Metier de Beaute Precision Lash Extreme Mascara in Chat Noir. This creamy formula has a jet black hue (one of the darkest I’ve encountered to date) and its ability to build lashes at their base, create volume and extend length (without smudging). The thinner brush allows for extreme precison in application (read: no clumps) and the chic square tube guarantees it won’t be rolling all over your bathroom counter…genius!
|This new mascara is sublime.|
|Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- Although I don’t color it, I still like my hair to have as much shine as possible and have been pursuing formulas that gloss up my tresses. The *Madison Reed Color Reviving Gloss in Prosecco can be used on natural and color treated hair to brighten up the tone, reduce end-of-summer brassiness and add a glorious shine. One 10 minute treatment and my hair felt freshly radiant and extremely silky!
- I am having a love affair with my Mason Pearson Pocket All Boar Brush; a staple in my handbag, this small but mighty styling tool detangles (without damaging) and adds a volumized shine to my hair. I now understand my this brush line receives the accolades that it does.
- A spritz of the new *AERIN Tangier Vanille EDP has the ability to lift my mood in seconds. Brimming with notes that I adore (musk, vanilla, spice and rose), this alluring juice feels entirely apropos for the fall season.
- Anthropologie: An extra 40% off sale items…I am intrigued by this slip dress, kimono and cutout booties.
- Bloomingdales: During the Big Brown Sale, save up to 60% when you take an extra 20% off sale items. I’ll be stocking up on dresses for work and these clever shoes from Pour La Victoire.
- Equipment France: I have my eye on this striped number and this casual and unique little black dress.
- La Garconne: 20% off sale items with code LG20LDAY. I’m having a bit of a paisley moment with this blouse and this Isabel Marant bracelet is beyond!
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 65% off sale items…these culottes are sublime for work and I just might be living in these track pants.
- Nordstrom: Currently in the midst of a summer clearance, save up to 40% off; this jacket is a great way to embrace the bomber trend and I cannot recommend these Sam Edelman wedges enough as they are divinely comfortable and work well for the summer-fall transition.
- Revolve: A crazy amount of merchandise on sale including this classic striped dress and these slim boyfriend jeans.
- Sephora: I have my eye on a host of non-sale items that just arrived including this eyeshadow palette extraordinaire, Bite Beauty Multisticks and Burberry Beauty Box. Oh, and the *Maison Martin Margiela Replica Filter in Glow is marvelous (review soon!).
- Shopbop: Tons on sale including this DVF mini dress and I will be picking up a backup pair of these extra slimming (yet entirely comfortable) Rag and Bone Skinny Jeans.
- Space.NK:The insane beauty bag promotion is coming up next week (full preview soon!) and to qualify for the gift, I recommend checking out the *By Terry Rouge Expert Click Sticks (reviewed HERE) and the *Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick (reviewed HERE).
- Violet Grey: Always on the hunt for something fresh and hard to find, I’ll be looking at the VG exclusives including this Serge Lutens Lip Stain and the Jillian Dempsey Lid Tint.
|Wearing Kjaer Weis Honor.|
|Tom Ford on the eyes, Kjaer Weis Believe on the lips.|
|Wearing Kjaer Weis Empower on the lips.|