|Above: Hourglass Cosmetics Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Canvas and Panoramic Long Wear Lip Liner in Eden.|
|Above: The Panoramic Long Wear Lip Pencil in Eden…this nude is light enough to enhance lip shape and dark enough to define it.|
|Above: Canvas, resplendent in the sunshine, features a doe-foot applicator that expertly applies the creamy and pigmented formula.|
|Above: The neutral nude of Eden is the most befitting compliment to the creamy light rose of Canvas.|
|Above: Swatches of Eden + Canvas in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Eden + Canvas in tandem on the lips.|
- Oliver Peoples Benedict Aviator Sunglasses: a brand new procurement…I love the classic styling and light weight feel. The silicone pads ensure that they won’t be sliding down my nose, even in extreme humidity! Will have these for life.
- Helmut Lang Asymmetric Jersey Bra: a truly wise (and chic) investment to pair with loose tanks and sheer shirts.
- Helmut Lang Threadbare Hi-Lo Tank: thin and semi-sheer, this flowing cotton top is all sorts of comfortable while still remaining stylishly chic.
- Madewell Campstitch Fatigue Shorts: this khaki tan shade pairs perfectly with black tanks and chambray shirts (two of my favorite top options ever).
- Vince Cashmere Rack Stitch Shirt Tail Sweater (tied around waist): the cream color and super light texture are so apropos for cool summer nights and air conditioned environs. So glad I picked this up on sale!