|Above (from L-R): There is a red for everyone…Grace, Simone, Sophia, Lana and Ava…Holiday 2013 products in the background!|
|Above: The event took place at the Petite Ermitage, a luxe and charming hotel in West Hollywood with the most exquisite roof top garden.|
|Above: The setting for the intimate luncheon was the quintessential blend of simple and chic.|
|Above: Samplings from the Jouer Fall 2013 Red Collection.|
|Above: The best kind of art…kiss art.|
|Above: My place setting at the luncheon…loved the personalized touch!|
|Above (L-R): With the creator of the Jouer line, Christina Zilber and Jouer Head of Public Relations, Meg Young. Both woman are gorgeous both on the inside and out!|
|Above (from L-R): There is a red for everyone…Grace, Simone, Sophia, Lana and Ava.|
- Grace is a coral-injected bright red for those who prefer light colors and have warm skin tones and light to medium blond or red hair.
- Simone is a dark red with blue undertones for those with cool complexions and brunette, black or dark silver hair.
- Sophia is an earthy, nude-infused subtle red for those with warm skin tones and medium to dark brunette hair (my personal favorite!)
- Lana is a soft pinky-blue based red for those with cool undertones and blonde or light silver hair.
- Ava is a bright, neutral, true red that works equally well on both cool and warm skin tones!
|Above: Grace is a bright coral red.|
|Above: Simone is a dark, blue-based red.|
|Above: Sophia is a subtle, earthy red.|
|Above: Lana is a bright, pinky blue red.|
|Above: Ava is a true red for all skin tones.|
|Above: Swatches of all five Fall 2013 shades in the sun.|
|Above: Grace alone on the lips.|
|Above: Simone alone on the lips.|
|Above: Sophia alone on the lips.|
|Above: Lana alone on the lips.|
|Above: Ava alone on the lips.|
|Above: Ava…a statement lipstick, indeed!|