|Above: Introducing Jouer Le Matchbox…a chic quarterly subscription box.|
|Above: Jouer Le Matchbox…what a stunning surprise!|
|Above: The Le Matchbox…classic pale pink and gold luxury.|
- The Travel Eyelash Curler ($14)…adorably diminutive and perfectly effective.
- The Flat Kabuki Brush ($14…also reviewed HERE)…super soft bristles deposit just the right amount of product.
- The Lip Gloss in Wind ($22…formula reviewed HERE)…this peachy pink shade has buildable opacity and a reflective, satin finish that sings the song of spring.
- The Daily Repair Treatment Oil ($48)…this silky oil hydrates, rejuvenates and balances the skin with powerful ingredients including the bioretinol Revinage, Rose Hip Oil and Starflower Oil (more details later in the post!)
- The Creme Eyeshadow Crayon in Renaissance ($24….also reviewed HERE)…this rusty burgandy tone provides lovely contrast to green eyes and can be smoked out for a more dramatic effect.
- The Mineral Powder Blush in Bloom ($26)…finely milled and lushly pigmented, this pale pink-meets-peach yields just the right amount of flush.
- A mini roller ball sample of the Jouer Perfume Oil…perfect for travel, this darling gem smells divine.
|Above: My curated Jouer Le Matchbox…full sized products and lovely products in the peachy pink family I prefer.|
|Above: Skincare, beauty tools, fragrance and color…the best of Jouer in a singular box.|
|Above: Swatches of Wind and Bloom in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The freshly-released Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil.|
|Above: The oil is dispensed with a glass dropper for maximum precision…a little of this luxe formula goes a long way.|
|Above: Loving Le Matchbox.|
|Above: Last look.|
Bottom Line: Jouer Le Matchbox is a brilliant idea, especially for those who prefer a beauty-focused subscription service with a customized flair. The quarterly option runs $45 per box and one-time purchases are $65; in summation, either choice is an excellent value for the products featured in the box!
What are some of YOUR favorite Jouer products?
Good things ahead…I’ve spent a great deal of the weekend photographing for BP posts and cannot wait to share my upcoming beauty musings!
–The Beauty Professor
** PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.