|Above: The freshly-released La Mer Reparative Skintint.|
|Above: Behold…the La Mer Reparative Skintint!|
- Buildable for customizable light to medium, nearly full coverage
- Very creamy, yet easily absorbed
- Able to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for nearly an airbrushed (yet natural) finish
- Good for most skin tones in the light to medium-deep range…the undertones are neutral enough to blend well
- Long lasting…I get nearly 8 hours of flawless wear
- My most favorite La Mer product yet!
- Very Fair: @N/NC/NW 10-15
- Light: @N/NC/NW 20-23
- Light-Medium: @N/NC/NW 25-27
- Medium: @N/NC/NW 30-35
- Tan: @N/NC/NW 37-42
|Above: The full ingredients list…click image to enlarge!|
This reparative treatment with a healthy wash of color works to perfect the complexion instantly and over time. Skin is immersed in the healing energies of our legendary Miracle Broth™, while potent marine ferments help even, smooth and repair the look of lines and wrinkles. SPF30 and antioxidants help protect from environmental stressors such as pollution that can age the look of the skin. Day by day, skin looks healthier, more glowing and luminous
**If you are looking to pick this formula up by phone, I highly recommend calling La Mer Specialist Scott Reyes at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills (310) 550-5900…he is a brilliant resource for the line!
|Above: Swatches of the La Mer Reparative Skintint in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Products used for the look that follows|
- *Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 (reviewed HERE)…as an initial, non-negotiable, moisturizer/priming base.
- *ReVive Fermatif Hand Renewal Cream SPF 15….a wildly hydrating formula, my typing and handwriting-fatigued hands feel truly transformed after a single application.
- La Mer Restorative Skintint in Light-Medium…buffed on with a Beauty Blender, I am loving the medium coverage that sets within a minute and wears like a dream.
- *Omorovicza Mineral Touch in Beige (swatched below)…this latest debut from the venerable Hungarian skincare line is simply stunning. The silky formula can be used as a concealer or even a light base and the pigmented cream covers imperfections while still looking entirely natural. I adore this.
- *Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint in Very Charming (swatched below)…this all natural formula is light and buildable for softly flushed cheeks that look lit from within. I’m impressed with its ingredients and versatility!
- Napoleon Perdis Closeup Powder…coming soon, this completely invisible powder banishes shine while blurring pores and fine lines for confidence in extreme closeup situations.
- *Napoleon Perdis Nude U Palette (reviewed HERE)…this set of neutrals offers limiteless possibilities and I embraced the first and forth shades on the top row for a light taupe lid with gleaming accents.
- *Sania’s Brow Bar Brow Pencil in Medium (swatched below)…this retractable brow pencil yields creamy pigment that looks ever so natural and features a spooly on the other side…a wonderful pairing for brows on the go.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Perfect Lash Mascara (reviewed HERE)…two coats and this formula does not budge until I remove it.
- *Kevyn Aucoin Matte Lip Color in Eternal (swatched below)…this bright, classic cherry shade can be blotted for a casual twist on the bold red pout. The pigmentation is insane!
- *Show Beauty Pure Treatment Oil…luxuriously scented and ultra hydrating, I apply this oil both on wet hair (to lend to managability) and dry hair (to add immediate shine).
|Above: Swatches of all products used in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The Omorovicza Mineral Touch concealers are creamy and high performing.|
|Above: Swatches of both shades in direct sunlight.|
|Above: The full ingredients list.|
|Above: The Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint in Very Charming is a fresh pop of color for the face.|
|Above: Light and heavy swatches of Very Charming in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Impressive ingredients list, no?|
|Above: The Napoleon Perdis Closeup Powder…so invisible, the swatch couldn’t be captured!|
|Above: Magnificent packaging, marvelous hair oil, courtesy of Show Beauty.|
The images below reflect all products discussed in action in various lighting situations…I’ll be sharing my waterfall fishtail tutorial soon!
|Above: Last look.|