|Above: The full look.|
|Above: High-rise hotel window lighting.|
- Dr. Macrene 37 Extreme Actives Anti-Aging Cream…mentioned HERE. Available at Neiman Marcus.
- Miracle Face Transformer in Medium…full review soon. Available at Nordstrom.
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2…swatched and reviewed HERE. Available at Neiman Marcus.
- YSL Fusion Ink Foundation in B40 Sand…applied with a Beauty Blender and reviewed HERE. Available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Sephora.
- Surratt Surrealist Concealer in #5…reviewed HERE and HERE. Available at Barney’s NY.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Sandstone…reviewed HERE. Available at Neiman Marcus.
- Koh Gen Do Cheek Color Nadeshiko…a pale pink applied to the apples of the cheeks…full review soon. Available at Barney’s NY.
- Surratt Diaphane Loose Powder Compact…reviewed HERE. Available at Barney’s NY.
- Giorgio Armani Eye and Brow Maestro in #4 Ambre blended on upper and lower lids as well as a definer for the brows…details + swatches below. Available at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Barney’s NY.
- Hourglass 1.5MM Gel Eyeliner (on lower waterline)…reviewed HERE. Available at Sephora and Barney’s NY.
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in 030 Prune…reviewed HERE. Available at Nordstrom.
- Surratt Relevee Eyelash Curler…for a perfect curl everytime. Reviewed HERE and available at Barney’s NY.
- Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick in “Come Up”…a pigmented, glossy, light, cool pink with lush hydration and marvelous lasting power. Full review of this brand new formula soon! Currently available at Space NK.
|Above (photo credit: Laura Lynn): Indoor lighting with a flash.|
|Above: The Giorgio Armani Eye + Brow Maestro display…hastily captured with my iPhone.|
Born backstage, Giorgio Armani’s new 4-in-1 eye perfector; Stunning runway ready eyes.
- Available 9 Waterproof shades.
- Brow Shaper.
- Eye Liner.
- Eye Shadow.
- Root Touchup.
|Above: The coordinating brush.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
- 02 Wenge Wood is a deep brown with plum undertones, great for those with dark brown hair.
- 04 Ambre is a medium yellow khaki brown, appropriate for those with medium golden brown hair.
- 05 Auburn is a light taupe, appropriate for those with light ash brown hair.
- 06 Copal is a medium taupe brown, appropriate for those with medium neutral to ash brown hair.
- 01 Black is a pure black, appropriate for those with the darkest brown and black hair.
- 07 Almond is green-tinged brown, appropriate for those with ash brown hair.
- 08 Greige is a silver gray, appropriate for those with silver, gray and white hair.
- 03 Acajou is a bold reddish orange, appropriate for those with red hair.
- 09 Gold is a shimmering yellow gold, appropriate for those with light blond and platinum hair.
|Above: A close up of Auburn (cooler) and Ambre (more golden).|
|Above: Swatches in indoor lighting.|
|Above: Swatche in outdoor shade.|
|Above: Natural indoor lighting at a window.|
|Above: Swatches in outdoor shade.|
|Above: Wearing #04 Ambre on the lid and brows.|
|Above: Wearing #04 Ambre on the lower lash line and brows.|
|Above: Lipstick Queen Silver Screen Lipstick in Come Up…a cool, light pink with excellent shine and pigmentation.|
|Above: With outdoor window lighting.|
|Above (photo credit: Laura Lynn): Contemplating the fall months ahead.|