|Last post of 2018.|
|Skin + Hair.|
- *Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (reviewed HERE): I just started bottle #3 of this miracle cream; I cannot recommend it enough for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties and attribute my currently bouncy and glowy skin to its transformative capabilities.
- *Sisley-Paris Black Rose Cream Mask: Excellent to increase moisture and buoyancy, this mask is a cult-classic for a reason. I never travel without it.
- *Sisley-Paris Eye Contour Mask: Equally sublime, I just this eye mask as a restorative post-travel treatment (it tightens, brightens, lifts and firms while fighting under eye darkness) but also let it double as an eye cream (lightweight like a gel) for versatility at its best.
- *Oribe Run-Through Detangling Primer (also available at Neiman Marcus and reviewed HERE): Arguably the best detangler on the market, this formula banishes my most pernicious snarls with ease without weighing my hair down. It’s genius. I will hope to forever have a bottle on back up.
- *Chanel La Creme Main: When traveling, both my husband and I rely on this luxe formula to add instantly absorbed hydration and love that it possesses a subtle fragrance that we both can handle.
- *Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths: These are the best portable wipes that money can buy and I’ve maintained this position for years. I use them to cleanse on the go (they even remove waterproof eye makeup which is astounding in light of how gentle the are) and am nearing the end of my extra large pack…will be ordering another soon!
- *Clé de Peau Beauté The Lip Serum (reviewed HERE): I use this day and night to hydrate and heal my lips. It truly transforms and my only regret is that I didn’t try this sooner.
- *Guerlain KissKiss Lip Lift: A single coat provides a formidable base for lip color…it extends the lasting power and smoothness of wear for hours on end.
- Le Foulonne Belt Bag: Still my hands-free bag of choice, this elevates the fanny pack to an infinitely wearable level while holding everything I need (so I can easily hold Johannah).
|My Le Foulonne Belt Bag flanked by two luxurious lip options by *Clé de Peau Beauté and
|Base + Face.|
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter #4: I just ordered my second bottle of this brilliant formula (by the way, #4 is perpetually sold out but I found it on the CT site) and love wearing it under foundation and atop to create the most gorgeous glow. Truly, there is nothing like it as it’s incandescent without being shimmery…my mom and I both use it daily.
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer and Foundation in Golden Beige (also available at Nordstrom and reviewed HERE): Ever a classic, this foundation provides medium coverage for a perfected complexion that simply looks like really good skin.
- *Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Corrector in Almond (swatches of all shades + review HERE): Lightweight with crease-free coverage, this creamy concealer is ultra-effective at combatting under eye darkness while feigning a good night’s sleep.
- Westman Atelier Superloaded Tinted Highlight (reviewed HERE): This peachy cream illuminator is incredible on the upper cheekbones, center of the forehead, down the bridge of the nose, on the Cupid’s bow and chin…it makes skin look lit from within with a fresh flush of subtle rosiness.
- *Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick: I love using my ring finger to lightly tap this in my orbital region. It nourishes and brightens while adding an ethereal glow to the windows of one’s soul.
- *Koh Gen Do Gloss Film Powder #123 (reviewed HERE): Just a touch in my t-zone sets everything without the slightest hint of a powdery finish.
|Swatches in natural indoor lighting.|
|Cheeks, eyes and lips.|
- *Givenchy Healthy Glow Bronzer #4: I applied this brilliantly brown bronzer with my trusty *Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush, focusing blending along the hollows of my cheeks and perimeters of my face.
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Mood Exposure (also available at Beautylish): I ordered this highly-rated blush shade on a whim (also picked one up for my mom) and am so glad I took the chance! The marble-inspired mix of mauve and champagne creates a gorgeously natural looking lavender cheek with subtle luminosity. I predict this particular hue is universally-flattering…highly recommended.
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach: I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve included this holy grail shadow on BP over the years. It’s by far my favorite shade and formula and, per usual, I swept it all over my upper eye lid and along my lower lash line as a luminous wash of color.
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in Blaze (reviewed HERE): I used my ring finger to tap this brilliant copper shade on the center of my upper eye lid for more depth and intensity…if you haven’t yet tried this shadow, you really must. All five hues are resplendently high-performance.
- *Sisley-Paris Phyto Kohl Liner in Mystic Green and Sparkling Black (reviewed HERE): Both of these pigmented and long lasting shadows have permanent places in my makeup bag and along my lower water line. I am wearing a mix of the two to enhance the eye look.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE): Two coats adds depth, hold and a feathery fulness to my brows while still maintaining their hyper-natural look.
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara (reviewed HERE): I just purchased my second tube of this mascara, which speaks to its voluming and lengthening qualities. The gentle formula is jet black and stays in place (no transfer or smearing) until I choose to take it off. So good.
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip Balm in Peach & Quiet (also available at Sephora): Compelled by the alluring amalgamation of balm and liquid lip color, I recently ordered this this sight unseen and am so glad I did. The buildable formula is pigmented and plush and Peach & Quiet (which leans more pink than peach and has a slightly 1960s vibe) is a complexion-brightening shade that enhances a look without overpowering. I simply adore it.
|Swatches in natural indoor lighting.|
|Applying Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip Balm in Peach & Quiet (also available at Sephora).|
|A close up of my Nike Air Max 270 Sneakers.|
- Nordstrom Men White Cotton V Neck Tee: I’ve been touting the versatility of these tees for years; super soft and slightly oversized (I buy them in a size L), they make the perfect travel companion and also look fabulous with skinny jeans.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: These are by far my favorite leggings; the leather look is tasteful and the fit is sublime; I can wear these in comfort for 12+ hours and often do. Get them…you won’t regret it.
- Madewell Kent Cardigan in Golden Harvest: A recent Christmas gift, this is my fifth Madewell cardigan and my first one in this stunning goldenrod shade. This particular style runs big so I am wearing a small.
- Nike Air Max 270 Sneaker: I wear this pair of tennis shoes no less than 3 times a week; the color scheme is perfection, exceeded only by the comfort level. My favorite Nikes to date.
- Leopard Coat: I love the muted effect of this particular animal print feel like leopard spots are eternally classic, especially as an accent to a bevy of neutrals. In case you’re looking for other options in this vein, I’ve rounded up some potentials HERE.
|The eye look, courtesy of Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Golden Peach,
Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow in Blaze,
*Sisley-Paris Phyto Kohl Liner in Mystic Green and Sparkling Black,
Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut (reviewed HERE) and
Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara (reviewed HERE).
|My beloved Jethro.|