|Above: Shorts for work…yes, they will do.|
|Above: A black cotton v neck for a polished, dressed down look.|
- A classic James Perse black v neck (I have this particular tee in mutiples)
- Unique high waisted folk print shorts by Topshop (also found HERE)
- I finished off the look with some of my favorite Freebird by Steven Bolo booties.
|Above: Glow at dusk.|
(9) Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Killer Cheekbones Bronze + Glow (available at Nordstrom and Net-A-Porter): Review HERE
(10) Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere Highlighting Fluid in Luster: Reviewed HERE
(11) Clè de Peau Beautè Eye Color Quad in Stellar Gaze: Reviewed HERE
(12) Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in 030 Prune: Reviewed HERE
(13) Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder in 02 Medium (available at Nordstrom and Net-A-Porter): Mentioned HERE
(14) NARS Julie and Raquel Lipsticks: Reviewed HERE and HERE
|Above: The work day is finally finished.|
|Above: I love the pattern on these shorts!|
|Above: These booties take me through the day (and night) quite frequently.|
|Above: This is about as colorful as I get.|
|Above: Shorts are splendid…but I’m hoping for a cooling trend…au revoir, Indian Summer.|
Bottom Line: Sometimes the weather mandates shorts, even when fall is in our midst. I hope you enjoyed this work-appropriate answer to Indian Summer conditions ; )
Good things ahead including my Neiman Marcus Project Beauty haul (have you seen my latest piece for the NM blog?), new product reviews a-plenty and foundation swatches galore!
What is new with YOU?
xx and stay cool,
–The Beauty Professor