|Above: 12 shades of Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Coverage Foundation Concentrate.|
|Above: The lineup.|
- Is medium, buildable to full coverage in a few drops
- As the name implies, is highly concentrated…a little (4 or 5 drops) goes a very long way
- Blurs pores and instantly covers imperfections; this formula has a natural matte, skin-like finish that still feels light on the skin, even though its highly pigmented
- Possesses marvelous lasting power (6-7 hours, even in heat and humidity, before I need to touch up)
- Is unscented and friendly to sensitive skin
- Can be mixed with lighter formulas (e.g., BB creams, tinted moisturizers and moisturizers in general) to increase coverage
- All in all, is an excellent option for those seeking natural and lasting full coverage!
|Above: The foundation is housed in a frosted glass bottle and features a glass dropper to precisely distribute drops of the formula.|
|Above (from L-R): #12 Ivory, #26 Bisque Medium, #27 Bisque Neutral, #28 Bisque Taupe, #29 Bisque Golden and #33 Beige.|
- *12 Ivory: @N/NW/NC 10-15
- *26 Bisque Medium: @N/NC 15-20
- *27 Bisque Neutral: @N/NC 20
- *28 Bisque Taupe: @NW 20
- *29 Bisque Golden: @N/NC 25
- 33 Beige: N/NC: 27
|Above (from L-R): #34 Beige Medium, #35 Beige Taupe, #36 Beige Golden, #52 Honey Light, #44 Golden Medium and #58 Honey Deep.|
- *34 Beige Medium: @N/NC 27
- *35 Beige Taupe: @N/NW 25-27
- 36 Beige Golden: @N/NC 27-30
- *52 Honey Light: @N/NC/NW 40
- *44 Golden Medium: @N/NC 35
- *58 Honey Deep: @N/NC/NW 45
- Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Foundation in 36 Beige Golden (applied with a damp Beauty Blender)
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Compact Contouring 200 Beige Contrast, applied to cheeks for contour and highlighting. I am so over the moon for this latest release from By Terry. The exquisite contouring powder is a medium brown with no shimmer (compare with Burberry Earthy, reviewed HERE) and the highlighting powder delivers radiance without being shimmery…a true feat! A closeup of all of the powders in this marvelous range coming up soon!
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Plum Glow (reviewed HERE)…tapped on the apples of my cheeks for a subtle flush, I am loving this mauve shade for fall.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Compact in #4 (included HERE) in the T zone.
- Gucci Magnetic Eyeshadow Duo in Aristocratic (reviewed HERE)…both shades blended on upper lids and lower lash line.
- Guerlain Maxilash So Volume Mascara (reviewed HERE)
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lip Color in Birkin Brown (pictured and swatched below)…this deep brown mahogany shade is definitely darker than I generally wear, but I love the rich hue and velvety finish. Perfectly wearable for fall! I have other shades in this formula and cannot wait to share swatches and looks in the very near future.
|Above: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Birkin Brown.|
|Above: Products for a flawless canvas.|
|Above: A truly exquisite light contouring option from By Terry.|
|Above: Swatches of all products in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Sunlit and ready for fall.|
|Above: Last look.|