Wednesday, June 4, 2014
The Beauty Professor
Happy June to you, dear readers. Is it already time for another monthly favorites video? I am afraid so! I hope you enjoy this carefully-curated overview of my most well-loved haircare, skincare and beauty selections for the last month of spring!
Upon viewing, kindly scroll on for a list of products mentioned as well as a bevy of images…
Products Mentioned Include:
(1) Philip B. Large Round Brush: Ultra smoothing and super high quality, this brush makes blowdrying a veritable breeze.
(2) Chroma Studio Shine Spray: This formula boasts an extremely fine, weightless mist that adds radiant, mirror like shine, all the while smelling like watermelon. Totally addictive.
(3) Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask: Once a week, I use this to add moisture and manageability to my mane…my hair ends up lush and well-nourished.
(4) Kate Somerville Eczema Therapy Cream: Available at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus, this extra-rich, delightfully unscented formula soothes my dry, itchy, and, at times, allergy-ridden skin on contact, creating healthy and smooth arms and legs.
(5) Bio Oil: This divine multi-tasker can be used for every skin need…I love applying it on my legs for extra moisture and a flattering glow.
(6) AmLactin Foot Cream: My very dry feet soak this formula up nightly and I have much smoother heels to show for it.
(7) Amore Pacific Future Response Age Defense Dual Eye Cream: I am always on a hunt for an effective eye cream and adore that this formula has a day and night option in a single container…genius! The day cream is has a luminescent quality and SFP protection while the night side offers rich hydration and restoration while you sleep.
(8) NUDE Advanced Renewal Serum: A perfect pairing with my beloved ProGenius, this fights all signs of aging with wholly natural ingredients…brilliant.
(9) Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Lip Treatment (not pictured): Available at Neiman Marcus and Sephora, this lip gel is extraordinarily hydrating and lasts for hours, just in time for the heat and dryness of the summer months!
(10) Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20 Medium (also referenced HERE): This BB cream covers like a foundation, protects with SPF 20 and is infused with skincare benefits that nourish the skin all day…absolutely wonderful for the warmer months.
(11) By Terry Tea-to-Tan: (also reviewed HERE): Available at Barney’s NY, Bloomingdale’s and Space NK, this innovative liquid bronzer imparts the most realistic looking tan.
(12) Tom Ford Translucent Setting Powder in Ivory Fawn (also reviewed HERE): Combats shine, refines pores and and offers a slight veil of coverage, all the while looking like nothing on the skin.
(13) Cle de Peau Eye Shadow Quad in Peach Brown #211: The quintessential shades for a subtle, nude, slightly smoky eye; I love this for everyday wear at work!
(14) By Terry Touche Veloutee #2 Cream (full review HERE): An opaque concealer with a non-shimmery highlighting effect and perfect velvet finish…why didn’t I try this sooner?
(15) Cartier La Panthere (also referenced HERE): Rich, musky and sweet, the unexpected fruity floral lilt makes me never want to stop sniffing my wrist.
(16) Surratt Beauty Lipslique in Chuchoter (also reviewed HERE): A gorgeous mid-toned mauve-meets-pink-meets nude, the soft shine and remarkable hydration make this shade and formula a must.
(17) Kevyn Aucoin Lipgloss in Dahliana (not pictured): A lovely, pale pink nude (what else?!), this formula is color rich and not the slightest bit sticky.
(18) Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss in Off World and Dune: Lighter in texture than the original Lip Tar, these shiny gems feature luminous pigmentation and easy, comfortable wear.
(19) Le Metier de Beaute Dark Orchid LE Kaleidoscope (full review HERE): My new favorite Kaleidoscope, this treasure is destined to pop up in my June Favorites video ; )
Bottom Line: It is positively alarming how quickly a month transpires at this point in my life! Do you feel the same way? I hope you enjoyed this video rundown…in light of the fact that is now halfway through the first week of June, I am already preparing for the this month’s favorites ; )
xx and much more soon!
–The Beauty Professor
**Some products mentioned were PR samples provided for review (the majority purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own.
© 2012-14 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.
Leave a Reply