The Beautylish Gift Card Event is here and runs through 10/22…during this time, earn a $20 gift card for every $100 spent, making this an excellent time to optimize your beauty spending. Consequently, I’m excited to share some of my top recommendations in the luxury beauty sphere, both in a comprehensive video and an array of swatches.
My Luxury Makeup Favorites from Beautylish
Kindly scroll on for the full video plus swatches and images of everything in action as well as the Bottom Line…
- BY TERRY Nude-Expert Duo Stick in 9 and 10
- *Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Foundation 143
- *Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Snake Edition
- RMS Re-Dimension Hydra Powder Blush in Crystal Slipper
- *Kevyn Aucoin Contrast Stick in Chiseled
- *Chantecaille Radiant Eye Shimmer
- Auric Smoke Reflect Eyeshadow Duo in Temper
- *Natasha Denona Mini Star Palette
More Products from the Video
- *Charlotte Tilbury Beautyverse Palette
- Sisley-Paris Lipliner 2 Beige Naturel
- Sisley-Paris Lip Twist 4 Pinky
- Hourglass Lip Duo
- Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Blithe
- Slip Abbey Scrunchie Set
- Seche Condition Keratin Infused Cuticle Oil
I also was able to swatch all 12 shades of the iconic yet illusive Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation, a top base in my rotation for over a decade (first purchased at Barney’s NY, if that gives you some historical context) thanks to its buildability and lasting, natural skin finish. It leaves one’s canvas looking perfected and velvety smooth while resisting creasing on skin of all types and ages. I love that Beautylish carries a vast array of Koh Gen Do and my best match in this foundation, which I prefer to apply with a damp sponge or stippling brush for the most flawless finish, is 143. Let me know if I can assist with a shade match!
–Shop the Post–
I hope you found my list of Beautylish recommendations and subsequent swatches helpful insightful and would love to hear what caught your eye.
Good things ahead, including some mid-fall favorites, a fresh beauty tutorial, an updated foundation video, some perspectives on communication and more. Let me know what you’d like to see next!
Stay strong, seek wisdom, much love and more soon,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me); however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-23 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.