To adequately prepare for this shopping event, here is a preview of my list of recommendations–separated into major categories–thus far…I already own some of the items on this list and the rest are going in my cart for purchase!
// FOR ME //
- Frame Le Original Jeans: This is my absolute favorite cut of Frame jeans…it’s timeless and classic and extremely flattering yet comfortable. I have three different pairs and can’t wait to add a fourth into the mix.
- Topshop Long Sleeve Square Neck Bodysuit: I am bodysuit lover and am picking this classic ballet style in powder blue and black.
- Eileen Fisher Tapered Ankle Pants: So chic…like something Audrey Hepburn might wear on a lazy day at home.
- Daydreamer Led Zeppelin Band Tee: I have been wearing oversized band tees nonstop since March and am thrilled that there are some befitting options during the sale. I like to size up to an XL for maximum versatility!
- Madewell Classic Ex-Boyfriend Shirt: Buttondowns are a part of my daily dressing routine and this relaxed version is right up my alley.
- Spanx Faux Leather leggings: I am getting a second pair of these…I wear them nonstop in cooler weather. They hold everything in while being remarkably breathable.
- Faherty Bellamy Linen Cardigan: I can’t wait for the temperatures to drop enough for a cardigan to make sense. This one will dress up my t-shirts during the Zoom lectures I’ll be doing in the fall.
- Mother The Insider Two Step Fray Jeans: I already own these in a blue hue but have wanted black for awhile and am so happy they made an appearance for the sale! The cut is fresh and modern without being over the top.
- Topshop Double Breasted Blazer: I am sucker for a good blazer and this one has all the neutral tones I love. I’ll be sizing up to a 10 for a delightfully oversized look.
- Rag & Bone Maya High Waist Ankle Jeans: A perfect cut that will look good with the above blazer.
- BP Long Sleeve Print Dress: The ease of this dress calls to me…it’s almost like a very big tee shirt…with better, more flattering lines and long sleeves.
- Vince Wool and Cashmere V-Neck Sweater: During every NSale, I pick up something Vince to elevate my wardrobe…this sweater will be that!
- Tom Ford Lily Cat Eye Sunglasses: I feel like the cat eye trend is coming back and this modified version will look lovely on all face shapes.
- Zella high waist live-in leggings: I own these in multiple colors…nothing looks as good on the waist…it truly is “skinny-ness” in a legging.
- True Body Bralette: I’ve read great things about the fit and comfort of this bra and am picking it up–with great expectations–in black and tan.
- Cozy Jogger Sweatpants: One cannot have enough jogging pants…especially now. The nude tone is so fresh and pretty, no?
- Topshop Cable Sleeve Cardigan: Ever year, I find a great cardigan from Topshop and I love how fall/winter this one feels.
- Spanx Workout Bra: This is the prettiest sports bra I’ve seen in a while…I am intrigued and getting it a size medium.
- Nike Air Max 270 Sneakers in Light Cream: I own this shoe in two different colors and every time I wear them or post with them on, I get questions! They are comfortable and run true to size…can’t wait to add a third pair to the family.
- Gucci Sunglasses: This will be my major designer splurge in the sale. I love the timeless 1970s energy of this pair and can’t wait to put them on my face.
- UGG Cozette Genuine Shearling Slide: I am forever on the hunt for house shoes and I just may have found them in this fluffy pair.
- Superga Platform Sneaker: The platform is enticing and I really like the denim look of this pair.
- Delicate bangle: This gleaming number will layer well with my current stack.
- Paul Green Belted Biker Boot: I feel like come fall, I will be really glad that I have these in my footwear arsenal.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir Leather Shoulder Bag: I already own this in the melon shade and cannot recommend it enough for its lightweight durability…it’s a true paradox with iconic status.
- Paul Green Dede Platform Sandal: I added these to my bag in the gold hue…they look comfortable yet a little exciting. My kind of pairing ; )
- Sisley-Paris All Eyes on Sisley Set: I adore both of these Sisley eye formulas (I never get on a plane without the Eye Contour Mask!) and am excited about the value of this duo.
- RIKI Skinny Lighted Mini Vanity Mirror: I own this mirror and am so impressed with how well it performs. I film all of my Instagram Lives with it (the lighting is simply divine) and appreciate how thin it is for travel.
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad and Mini Lip Color Set: I always look forward to the Tom Ford set offering during the #NSale and am smitten with the gorgeous rosy neutral tones that abound with this particular exclusive.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase Duo: A silk pillowcase is a must for me to help mitigate tangles and no one does executes this concept better than Slip. I have one behind my head right now as I type this!
- Necessaire Set: Skincare for the minimalist who wants to feel hydrated…love this brand and its formulas.
- Lancer The Polish: I just finished my tube of this (it lasts a long while!) and am happy to replenish during the sale for such a marvelous deal.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set: Pillow Talk is one of my favorite CT shades ever and I run through the lip liner and gloss like crazy as well, making this set a complete no-brainer.
- Tom Ford Black Orchid and Ombre Leather Travel Set: Black Orchid for me, Ombre Leather for my husband…consider it an opulent hers and his situation..
- Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Gorgeous Eye Secrets Set: I love this cream eyeshadow formula and the golden hues are simply resplendent.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate: I am constantly running through this extremely effective exfoliant…highly recommended for the smoothest skin imaginable.
- NuBody Skin Toning Device Set: I own this and love it for firming, lifting and tightening stubborn areas of the body.
- NEUBROW Duo: Full brows require commitment and this formula masterfully takes care of business.
- NEULASH Duo: I am currently working on naturally maximizing my lashes and have heard great things about this formula…it’s such a fabulous deal, too.
- PMD Clean Facial Cleansing Device: I have this in my shower this minute…it offers a sublime cleansing experience each and every time without irritating skin.
- Peplum Hoodie: This is such fun take on a thermal…the hood and peplum ruffle make it playful!
- Knit Jogger Pants: Soft and adorable…I think I’m getting these in both colors.
- Leopard Pullover: I love a good neutral and leopard is a neutral, right?
- Artsy Kitty Socks: Too cute and so many pairs in a pack…that will help when we start losing them 😉
- Hunter Waterproof Leopard Boot: Joey loves boots and these will be wonderful for her in the fall!
- Nordstrom Mens V-Necks: This is the tee shirt in our household. I buy them for my husband, I buy them for me. They’re soft and lightweight yet hold up well in the wash…it’s the best tee shirt of its kind on the market, in my/our experience.
- Travis Matthew Tropical Golf Shirt: My husband loves Travis Matthew shirts…I buy him 3-4 a year and they are his absolute favorite. Get them and you’ll see what I mean!
- Cutter & Buck Pullover: This chic green color will brighten any wardrobe and the pullover is sophisticated without being fussy.
- Nordstrom Faux Fur Throw: For cool fall and winter nights, I’ll be glad to snuggle with Joey under this blanket…likely, we’ll be watching Curious George on TV.
- NEST Diffuser Duo: This is a beautiful balance between homeware and fragrance and no one does this duality better than NEST.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Throw Blanket in Antique Rose: I gave this blanket as a wedding gift to someone not that long ago and they LOVED it. It’s the perfect fall companion.
- Voluspa Saijo Persimmon Candle: I love to always have a few of these candles on hand as gifts…they are luxe yet affordable and smell divine (this fragrance is a favorite). I’ll be stocking up as the deal cannot be beat!
Good things ahead, including some on-location content, a fresh round of complexion launches and a plethora of beauty and style newness!
Take good care, much love and more soon…sending lots of arid desert sunshine and cloudless blue skies your way,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-20 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.