My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Recommendations…What I Love + What’s in My Shopping Bag
To adequately prepare for this shopping event, here is a preview of my list of recommendations–separated into major categories–thus far…I already own some of the items on this list and the rest are going in my cart for purchase!
// FOR ME //
This is my absolute favorite cut of Frame jeans. It’s timeless and classic and extremely flattering yet comfortable. I have three different pairs and can’t wait to add a fourth into the mix.
I am bodysuit lover and am picking this classic ballet style in powder blue and black.
So chic…like something Audrey Hepburn might wear on a lazy day at home.
I have been wearing oversized band tees nonstop since March. Also, I am thrilled that there are some befitting options during the sale. I like to size up to an XL for maximum versatility!
Buttondowns are a part of my daily dressing routine and this relaxed version is right up my alley.
I am getting a second pair of these. I wear them nonstop in cooler weather. They hold everything in while being remarkably breathable.
I can’t wait for the temperatures to drop enough for a cardigan to make sense. This one will dress up my t-shirts during the Zoom lectures I’ll be doing in the fall.
I already own these in a blue hue. But have wanted black for awhile and am so happy they made an appearance for the sale! The cut is fresh and modern without being over the top.
I am sucker for a good blazer and this one has all the neutral tones I love. I’ll be sizing up to a 10 for a delightfully oversized look.
A perfect cut that will look good with the above blazer.
The ease of this dress calls to me…it’s almost like a very big tee shirt…with better, more flattering lines and long sleeves.
During every NSale, I pick up something Vince to elevate my wardrobe…this sweater will be that!
I feel like the cat eye trend is coming back and this modified version will look lovely on all face shapes.
I own these in multiple colors…nothing looks as good on the waist…it truly is “skinny-ness” in a legging.
I’ve read great things about the fit and comfort of this bra and am picking it up–with great expectations–in black and tan.
One cannot have enough jogging pants…especially now. The nude tone is so fresh and pretty, no?
Ever year, I find a great cardigan from Topshop and I love how fall/winter this one feels.
This is the prettiest sports bra I’ve seen in a while…I am intrigued and getting it a size medium.
// SHOES + ACCESSORIES //
I own this shoe in two different colors and every time I wear them or post with them on, I get questions! They are comfortable and run true to size…can’t wait to add a third pair to the family.
This will be my major designer splurge in the sale. I love the timeless 1970s energy of this pair and can’t wait to put them on my face.
I am forever on the hunt for house shoes and I just may have found them in this fluffy pair.
The platform is enticing and I really like the denim look of this pair.
This gleaming number will layer well with my current stack.
I feel like come fall, I will be really glad that I have these in my footwear arsenal.
I already own this in the melon shade and cannot recommend it enough for its lightweight durability. So, it’s a true paradox with iconic status.
I added these to my bag in the gold hue…they look comfortable yet a little exciting. My kind of pairing ; )
// BEAUTY //
I adore both of these Sisley eye formulas. I never get on a plane without the Eye Contour Mask! Also, I am excited about the value of this duo.
I own this mirror and am so impressed with how well it performs. I film all of my Instagram Lives with it. The lighting is simply divine and appreciate how thin it is for travel.
I always look forward to the Tom Ford set offering during the #NSale and am smitten with the gorgeous rosy neutral tones that abound with this particular exclusive.
A silk pillowcase is a must for me to help mitigate tangles and no one does executes this concept better than Slip. I have one behind my head right now as I type this!
Skincare for the minimalist who wants to feel hydrated…love this brand and its formulas.
I just finished my tube of this (it lasts a long while!) and am happy to replenish during the sale for such a marvelous deal.
Pillow Talk is one of my favorite CT shades ever and I run through the lip liner and gloss like crazy as well, making this set a complete no-brainer.
Black Orchid for me, Ombre Leather for my husband…consider it an opulent hers and his situation..
I love this cream eyeshadow formula and the golden hues are simply resplendent.
I am constantly running through this extremely effective exfoliant…highly recommended for the smoothest skin imaginable.
I own this and love it for firming, lifting and tightening stubborn areas of the body.
Full brows require commitment and this formula masterfully takes care of business.
I am currently working on naturally maximizing my lashes and have heard great things about this formula…it’s such a fabulous deal, too.
I have this in my shower this minute. It offers a sublime cleansing experience each and every time without irritating skin.
// FOR JOHANNAH ELLE //
- Peplum Hoodie: This is such fun take on a thermal…the hood and peplum ruffle make it playful!
- Knit Jogger Pants: Soft and adorable…I think I’m getting these in both colors.
- Leopard Pullover: I love a good neutral and leopard is a neutral, right?
- Artsy Kitty Socks: Too cute and so many pairs in a pack…that will help when we start losing them 😉
- Hunter Waterproof Leopard Boot: Joey loves boots and these will be wonderful for her in the fall!
// FOR MY HUSBAND //
- Nordstrom Mens V-Necks: This is the tee shirt in our household. I buy them for my husband, I buy them for me. They’re soft and lightweight yet hold up well in the wash. It’s the best tee shirt of its kind on the market, in my/our experience.
- Travis Matthew Tropical Golf Shirt: My husband loves Travis Matthew shirts. I buy him 3-4 a year and they are his absolute favorite. Get them and you’ll see what I mean!
- Cutter & Buck Pullover: This chic green color will brighten any wardrobe and the pullover is sophisticated without being fussy.
// HOME //
- Nordstrom Faux Fur Throw: For cool fall and winter nights, I’ll be glad to snuggle with Joey under this blanket…likely, we’ll be watching Curious George on TV.
- NEST Diffuser Duo: This is a beautiful balance between homeware and fragrance and no one does this duality better than NEST.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Throw Blanket in Antique Rose: I gave this blanket as a wedding gift to someone not that long ago and they LOVED it. It’s the perfect fall companion.
- Voluspa Saijo Persimmon Candle: I love to always have a few of these candles on hand as gifts. They are luxe yet affordable and smell divine (this fragrance is a favorite). I’ll be stocking up as the deal cannot be beat!
Take good care, much love and more soon…sending lots of arid desert sunshine and cloudless blue skies your way,
–The Beauty Professor
**PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-20 Beauty Professor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.