|Above: Out the door to Neiman Marcus!|
|Above: A close up of products on my face.|
1. Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Wrinkle Repair Cream (officially bought a full jar yesterday!)
2. Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge #2 as a base/primer
3. Kanebo Sensai Celluar Performance Cream Foundation in Natural Beige buffed w/ Beauty Blender
4. Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity 01 for contour
5. Marc Jacobs Blush in Obsessed on apples of the cheeks
6. Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Mystique to add a glow to cheeks
7. Givenchy Teint Couture Powder Foundation in Elegant Beige (review soon!) to set everything
1. By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadow in Bronze Moon all over lid
2. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer along water line
3. Chanel Le Volume Mascara (2 coats)
4. Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Concealer #2 under eyes
5. Jouer Cream Eyeshadow in Chiffon along brow bone and upper cheek bones as a highlighter
|Above: My outfit, directly following the event!|
- Nic + Zoe Criss Cross Top…this reminded me of the 1920’s and the classic cut makes it infinitely wearable!
- Habitual Elle Moto Wax Coated Skinny Jeans…look like leather, feel like denim…they fit like a dream and maintain their shape all day.
- BCBG Cira Woven Spike High Heel Sandal…edgy yet restrained enough for daytime donning, these sandals feature a stiletto heel that is low enough to feel comfortable for hours! A brilliant gift from my husband ; )
- Seth Wegter Bags Princepessa Bag…gorgeous and unique, plus, I love the long strap option for complex days.
|Above: Somehow the spikes are understated enough to feel progressive yet subtle.|
|Above: The slope is kind to my arches.|
|Above: The heel measures in a 2 1/2 inches and my feet say thank you!|