|Above: BP post-Trend Event fashion show (wearing an Equipment France dress)
- Top Tray: Matte nude rose and glossy sheer baby pink.
- Second Tray from Top: Bright matte fuchsia and cool light pink gloss.
- Third Tray from Top: Matte dusty peach rose (warmer than the top tray matte shade) and iridescent sheer nude gloss.
- Bottom Tray: Bold orange-infused matte red and shimmery, sheer pale coral gloss.
- The matte lip color is intensely pigmented and very light weight; one coat is all that is necessary to reach full opacity. Additionally, a conservative pat of this formula onto the lips results in a beautiful “stained” effect.
- The gloss options are plush and sheer and delightfully non-sticky.
- The shades in this Kaleidoscope allow for a spectrum of lip looks to be achieved…from the palest nude (executed with Tray 1) to the boldest warm red (using options from Tray 4) and everything in-between.
- This is a gorgeous option for LMdB lip color lovers!
|Above: Swatches in indoor lighting (no flash).
|Above: Swatches in indoor lighting (with a flash).
|Above: A closer look at trays 1 and 2.
|Above: A closer look at trays 3 and 4.
|Above: Swatches by a window (no flash).
|Above: Swatches by a window (with a flash).
Onto the Fall 2014 Trend Event…
|Above: Testing my camera for the action to come.
- Chunky Knits in an array of soft, neutral colors
- Outerwear in classic patterns and rich and unexpected hues.
- Statement Necklaces to add complexity and uniqueness to a traditional fall look
|Above: Integrating a lush pullover sweater instantly transforms a basic blouse and pant combination.
|Above: A body conscious knit dress is a sleek way to embrace fall trends.
|Above: A leopard print puts a new twist on the leather jacket staple and a full skirt (like this one from Halston Heritage) adds a classic element to an edgy look.
|Above: Bold fuchsia delivers richness to this outerwear choice.
|Above: Modernist Buyer Lori Caplin and model in a spontaneous moment of levity. Nothing says Fall like plaid!
|Above: Mixing patterns…approved and appropriate…will you embrace this trend?
|Above: The fashion show’s hosts, demonstrating mutual appreciation.
|Above: Madly in love with this reversible cape by The Row.
|Above: The attendees went home with gorgeous gift bags from Sugarfina.
|Above: BP with the lovely Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills General Manager Ariela Shani.