|Above: Equipped with a Neiman Marcus tote, I’m ready to embark on my travels at NM Beverly Hills. Photo: Laura Lynn.|
|Above: The evening started with the procurement of a boarding pass and passport; the boarding pass allowed attendees to know where they would begin and end their travels for the evening and stamps for each counter visit could be colleted on the passport.|
|Above: Some of the destinations that I visited during my travels.|
|Above: Attendees experiencing Jo Malone’s new Mimosa & Cardamom fragrance.|
|Above: Mini strawberry trifles at the Avery counter.|
|Above: A comely cadre of Creed.|
|Above: The classic beauty of the Masion Francis Kurkdjian line…one of my mom’s and my favorite fragrances in this collection is APOM Pour Homme.|
|Above: Tom Ford Beauty Market Specialist Sara Pinson educating attendees on the many virtues of Tom Ford Beauty.|
|Above: Key elements in the Tom Ford Fall 2015 Collection.|
|Above: The new La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer + Foundation (reviewed HERE).|
|Above: Guerlain…stunning, no?|
|Above: With Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills Co-Selling Beauty Manager Mark Busche. Photo: Laura Lynn.|
|Above: Kevyn Aucoin cookies, baked especially for the event.|
|Above: The latest addition to the Kevyn Aucoin brush family: the Loose Powder Brush. It’s soft yet dense and excellent for applying blush.|
|Above: A Chantecaille wonderland.|
|Above: Christian Louboutin Nail Polish, for the ultimate in opulence.|
|Above: Timeless fragrance from Chanel. I am currently pining for Chanel Beige…have you tried it?|
|Above: With Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills PR Assistant Lindsey Rolfo and Public Relations Manager Ye-Hui Lu, both, along with PR Associates Victoria Elder and Cameron Lee (not pictured) were integral to the execution of this incredible evening. Photo: Laura Lynn.|
|Above: At the end of another lovely evening at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills…dress from American Apparel, tennis shoes from Nike. Photo: Laura Lynn.|
- *La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer + Foundation (reviewed HERE)…I adore the reformulation of this foundation gold standard; the coverage is flawless and the lasting power is formidable.
- *Chantecaille Compact Soleil in St. Barths…a quintessential bronzer for fall and winter, this effortless tan shade adds just enough warmth for a healthy glow year round.
- *Laura Mercier Candleglow Lumizing Palette (swatched below)…a resplendent fall release, this palette features six powders to mimic the effects of soft and glowing lighting on the skin for an utterly beautiful result.
- Tom Ford A/W15 Runway Color (swatched below)…this little gem is finally mine! The creamy (read: NOT shimmery) texture and saturated reddish brown pigment make sweeping it along the eyelids, cheeks and lips a monochromatic dream. It’s so versatile and flattering that I am seriously contemplating securing a backup. Full look with this cream forthcoming!
- *Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Rose Gold Accent (swatched below)…endlessly shiny and decidedly unsticky, this piece of the fall collection works well alone or over lipstick for a highly reflective, golden pink take on the classic nude lip.
- *Omorovicza Blue Diamond Eye Cream…I adore the Omorovicza line (especially the Blue Diamond Peel!) for its ingredients and efficacy and this latest release is no exception. I am impressed by its ability to combat fine lines and undereye darkness and look forward to calibrating results over the next few weeks of usage.
- *Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Compact (reviewed HERE)…this ultra finely-milled formula mattifies and evens skintone without the slightest sign of a powdery finish.
|Above: The Laura Mercier Candleglow Palette + Lip Glace in Rose Gold Accent…both are virtual light for the face.|
|Above: A closeup of the incandescent Rose Gold Accent Lip Glace.|
|Above: Wearing a veil of both the Laura Mercier Candleglow Palette + Lip Glace in Rose Gold Accent for a radiant, “no-makeup makeup look.”|
|Above: The Tom Ford AW15 Runway Color…I beseech you to get it while you still can.|
|Above: In direct sunlight.|
|Above: A single swipe swatch in direct sunlight…note the streak-free, creamy texture…so marvelous.|
|Above: Neiman Marcus + Tom Ford…a divine duo.|
|Above: Last look.|