|Above: The contents of my Neiman Marcus Project Beauty haul.|
|Above: The chic, neutral hues and roomy interior make this tote one I’ll use all year.|
|Above: Samples galore, courtesy of the Neiman Marcus Beauty Event (free with the tote when you spend $125 on beauty or fragrance).|
|Above: The eager audience, ready for the brand presentations.|
|Above: First up, SK-II with words regarding Pitera, mask and the free gift with purchase…a darling, travel-size product-filled red tote.|
|Above: Next, a Laura Mercier feature, including her luxurious new Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide foundation (swatched and reviewed HERE).|
|Above: A model demonstrating the instant power of the Chantecaille Gold Energizing Recovery Mask (reviewed HERE).|
|Above: A Orlane Paris specialist, discussing the many merits of the B21 Extraordinaire Youth Reset Serum (reviewed on Beauty Professor HERE)|
|Above: Throngs of beauty lovers and makeup application at every turn.|
|Above: With lovely BP Reader Karen Miller…it was her birthday and she chose to spend it immersed in the beauty of Neiman Marcus…brilliant!|
|Above: Perhaps the world’s largest bottle of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence.|
|Above Dear friend and Chantecaille Makeup Artist Greg Velasquez doing what he loves with passion and joy.|
|Above: Tom Ford Specialist Trang…always a delight!|
|Above: Watching Chantecaille Makeup Artist Rochelle De Los Santos in action.|
|Above: With Kevyn Aucoin Makeup Artist Patricia Le…she was extremely knowledgable about the line and helped me with getting what I needed to swatch every shade of the new foundation formula (images soon!).|
|Above: Kevyn Aucoin foundation + brushes…lovely to behold.|
|Above: Patricia’s contour game was on.|
|Above: Kevyn Aucoin The Foundation Brush (pictured here with the iconic Sensual Skin Enhancer…swatched on BP HERE) has magnificently soft, dense bristles to blend foundation like a dream.|
|Always a treat to meet up with dear friend and master beauty blogger Sabrina of The Beauty Lookbook!|
|Above: A little bit of this, a little bit of that…|
- SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C: It was explained to me that this is a concentrated version of the Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed HERE) and is excellent for use in the daytime hours.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion: I ran through my trial bottle and needed a larger quantity. The smoothing and refining properties of this wonder liquid truly are unprecedented.
- SK-II Skin Refining Treatment: I use this by itself at night and in the morning, my skin is quite literally glowing!
- Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Color in Sireeden: A stunningly flattering pinky nude with marvelous pigmentation and a creamy finish.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Fluid Foundation in #07: This formula arrived in store the day before and I was thrilled to be able to take it home for trial…I also will be sharing swatches of all the shades in the formula (in various lighting situations) in the very near future. Quick first impressions…feels like nothing (similar to Armani Fusion Maestro) but can be easily built to medium-full coverage. Marvelous lasting power and a demi-matte finish. Simply stunning.
- Chanel Nail Colour in Atmosphere: Iridescent pink with gold undertones, this jelly-finish pale shade gains full opacity with two coats and is perfect for a low-maintenance gleam.
|Above: A close up of my skincare choices…in-depth reviews soon!|
|Above: A girl simply cannot go wrong with nail polish, lipstick and foundation.|
|Above: Shades of pink and nude never get tiresome.|
|Above: I couldn’t resist the siren call of Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Color in Sireeden, a soft pink nude with major hydration and pigmentation.|
|Above: BP at the conclusion of a successful Neiman Marcus Project Beauty day.|
- Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills: Saturday 9/20/14 at 11:30 AM…contact Mishel Brown or Scott Reyes (310) 550-5900 Ext. 2087 to make your reservation and, if you think of it, kindly mention Beauty Professor.