|Above: The Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation in Beige and Beige Golden…both shades will work well for NC 25-27 skin tones.|
|Above: The glass dropper allows one to easily apply the formula, dot by dot.|
An ultra-lightweight, oil-free foundation concentrate that delivers 24 hours of full-coverage wear.
What it does:
Finally: foundation coverage that lasts all day long. Get 24-hour wear and flawless coverage in an instant with this ultra-lightweight foundation concentrate. Featuring a revolutionary oil-free formula that contains twice as much pigment as a leading full-coverage foundation, it’s infused with innovative ingredients that completely cover with spot-on perfection. It’s enriched with Marc Jacobs’ patented golden pigments that are wrapped in lecithin—an ingredient that’s biochemically similar to skin—for immediate, effortless blending and a smooth, soft matte finish. This foundation has a one-of-a-kind dot applicator that allows for custom coverage. Just shake, dot, and blend for perfectly-matte coverage.
-Sunflower, Acacia, and Jojoba: Emollient plant extracts that help the foundation blend evenly across the complexion.
-Patented Golden Mica: A pigment that gives skin soft-focus perfection.
Bis-hydroxytethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Isododecane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Mica, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Water, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera/Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 774912, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
-Apply one pump of Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer (sold separately) evenly across the face.
-Using the dot applicator, place three to four dots on the face. (For best results, start with less and blend before adding more.)
-Blend Re(marc)able with The Face III Buffing Foundation Brush in circular motions to blend seamlessly.
|Above: Both Beige Golden and Beige work well with my current NC 25-27 skin.|
|Above: A literal foundation rotation.|
|Above: Foundation lineup…all shades run from NC 23-NC30.|
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation in Fawn (reviewed HERE)
- Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Foundation in 020 (reviewed HERE)
- Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Face Tint in Golden (reviewed HERE)
- Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate in Beige
- Orlane Teint Absolu #12 (reviewed HERE)
- Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate in Beige Golden
- By Terry Cellularose Moisturizing CC Cream #3 (reviewed HERE)
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation in Natural (reviewed HERE)
- Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion #25 Deep Beige (reviewed HERE)
|Above: Comparison Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Comparison Swatches in outdoor shade.|
|Above: Products for a lilac-tinged neutral look.|
- Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate in Beige Golden…buffed on with a damp Beauty Blender, this shade is the perfect match for my current NC 25-27 summertime skin. I will likely embrace the slightly lighter, more neutral Beige when my skin gets a touch lighter.
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze (reviewed HERE)…along the hollows of the cheek bones and perimeter of the face.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (reviewed HERE)…on upper cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
- *MAKE Beauty Face Gloss (reviewed HERE)…tapped along upper cheekbones for extra dewiness.
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in #97 New Moon…this shade is brand new for Fall 2015 and, I might add, it is stunning. This rosy taupe is high on complex shimmer and absolutely beautiful as a single wash of color. The sales associate at the Chanel counter told me she expects it to sell out quickly so get it while you can!
- Marc Jacobs Hi-Liner in Blacquer (reviewed HERE)…along my lower waterline, this formula is budge proof.
- By Terry Eyebrow Mascara #4 Dark Brown (reviewed HERE)…to groom and polish my brows.
- *Guerlain Maxilash So Volume (reviewed HERE)…two coats for lush lashes.
- Marc Jacobs lipliner in Honeybun (reviewed HERE)…this creamy pinky peach shade works well as a base for a variety of light lip colors.
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Lipgloss in Pink Steam…for an ultra shiny, lavender lip.
|Above: Part of the Chanel Fall 2015 collection, New Moon is a sure bet to sell out quickly.|
|Above: The luminosity of New Moon is unreal!|
|Above: New Moon swatch in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Beauty look product swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Braided headband…make two small braids at the base of your neck and bring them up to crown, tie them in a knot and tuck the loose ends!|
|Above: New Moon in action…it is a fabulous single wash of color for a fresh take on neutrals.|
|Above: Last look.|