|Above: Gressa newness.|
|Above (from L-R): Swatches of the Gressa Illuminating Serum, Lumiere Fluid in Amelia, Lumiere Fluid in Elise, Jolie Lip Boost and Minimalist Serum Foundation in 3.5.|
- Amelia is a bright peachy papaya hue with golden undertones. I love applying this shade to my eyes for a warm effect. Topping Amelia with a shimmering taupe eyeshadow powder (as illustrated in the images that follow) instantly takes this from day to night.
- Elise is a bold coral pink that looks amazing buffed onto the apples on the cheeks for a fresh-faced countenance…absolutely radiant.
|Above: Gressa Jolie Lip Boost is a mid-toned coral with a radiant finish.|
|Above: Swatches in outdoor lighting.|
|Above: Swatches in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Lumiere Fluids in Elise and Amelia (on eyes and cheeks) in direct sunlight.|
|Above: Coral city.|
|Above: Jolie Lip Boost alone on the lips…the color-payoff of this shade is superb.|
- *Gressa Minimalist Foundation Serum in 3.5, a perfect match for my current NC 25 skin
- *Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light (reviewed HERE) to lightly contour the face
- *Gressa Minimalist Illuminating Fluid on upper cheeks and down bridge of nose to highlight
- *Gressa Lumiere Luminous Complexion Fluid in Elise blended (with fingertips) on the apples of my cheeks
- *Gressa Lumiere Luminous Complexion Fluid in Amelia on upper eyelids, topped with a touch of Burberry Glow Eyeshadow in Nude (reviewed HERE and HERE) in center of eyelid
- *Gressa Lip Boost in Jolie
|Above: Last look.|
Bottom Line: The latest releases from Gressa are utterly stunning. I love the multi-tasking nature of the Lumiere Fluids (very few products can be worn just as effectively on the eyes as on the cheeks) and appreciate how seamlessly they work with my makeup bag staples from Hourglass and Burberry. Summer may be behind us but the need to glow is seasonless!
Have YOU tried Gressa? What are some of YOUR green beauty favorites?
Good things ahead, including a skincare update, a fresh FOTD and a host of new fall products…xx and happy Friday,
–The Beauty Professor
* PR samples provided for review denoted by an asterisk (the rest purchased by me), however, as always, all of my opinions are expressly and unequivocally my own. © 2012-15 Beautyprofessor® All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, reprint or republish content and/or photos without author’s written permission.