|New launches you need to see.
|Newness from BY TERRY.
For lip color lovers looking for a fresh take on a cult classic, the *BY TERRY Baume de Rose Tinted Lip Care Crayon in 01 Candy Rose and 02 Sunny Nude are beacons of light. Packed with the nourishing properties of the original Baume de Rose, these retractable sticks offer instant hydration and an ultra pretty clock of shimmering color. Both shades are effortless to wear and I love mixing them for a bespoke hue that take the concept of pinky nude to the next level.
|Swatches in direct lighting.
|*BY TERRY Baume de Rose Tinted Lip Care Crayon in 01 Candy Rose and 02 Sunny Nude
|Applying the *BY TERRY Baume de Rose Tinted Lip Care Crayon in 02 Sunny Nude
|Swatches in direct sunlight.
|*BY TERRY Baume de Rose All Over Oil
|The full face.
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Balm Foundation 06: Still one of my top foundations of 2019, I reach for this particular formula 2-3 times a week along with the new CdPB Radiant Cream to Powder foundation (reviewed HERE). Lightweight yet nearly full coverage, a little goes a long way to perfect the canvas and once applied, I don’t need to touch up for 8+ hours. It’s simply that good.
- *SUQQU Prismatic Bronzer: I used my *Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush to sweep a blend of all three shades housed within the slender compact along my cheek bones and across the perimeters of my face. Finely milled and ridiculously silky, this luminous bronzer also has a strip of baby pink blush and incandescent highlight for endless options. I applied them separately in the images that follow but, when in a rush, I simply mix them together for an enviable, post-vacation radiance.
- *SUQQU Prismatic Highlight 101: Iridescent and utilitarian, this slightly violet toned wonder can be used on the eye, cheeks and lips to add an otherworldly glow.
- *BY TERRY Brightening CC Serum Powder: I applied the shade Apricot Glow as an extra dose of radiance that also set my makeup…it’s an easy way to perfect my canvas while encouraging a lit-from-within effect.
- *BY TERRY Baume de Rose Tinted Lip Care Crayon in 01 Candy Rose and 02 Sunny Nude: A new incarnation of the iconic Baume de Rose, these shimmering shades moisturize the lips while visually enhancing one’s pout with a glimmering dose of sheer color. Candy Rose is a lovely sugar pink and Sunny Nude (worn in the images at the end of this post) is a warm-toned nude with plenty of shine.
- *SUQQU Matte Lip Crayon in Naked Lips and Hot Lips: The pigment packed into these diminutive lip crayons is stunning…exceptionally smooth and opaque, the moisturizing formula wears flawlessly for hours. Naked Lips is a gorgeous pale peach nude and Hot Lips (worn at the end of this post) is a neutral cherry red of epic proportions.
- Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee: I recently rediscovered this intoxicating fragrance and am once again in love with its rare take on vanilla (read: not overtly sweet or gourmand, rather cool and woodsy). Additional sizes HERE.
- *BY TERRY Baume de Rose All Over Oil: I slicked this onto my legs (it absorbs instantly!) and used my hands to apply the excess along the ends of my hair for extra nourishment and shine.
|Swatches in outdoor lighting.
- *SUQQU Urban Prism Eyeshadow Palette: I am utterly smitten with this limited edition launch; the colors are buttery smooth with fabulous color payoff and the mixing possibilities are endless. This is perhaps my most favorite palette option from SUQQU yet and I highly suggest getting one if you can!
- Natasha Denona Cranberry Palette: Truly exquisite on every level, this five pan palette is the stuff that rosy neutral dreams are made of! The pinky lilac, rich cranberry, golden peach, deep aubergine and glimmering champagne hues are intensely pigmented and blend beautifully. I cannot recommend this particular palette enough.
- *Tom Ford Emotionproof Brut Rose: I’ve been testing this new TF formula for the past week and am very impressed with the smooth texture and extreme lasting power of this eye shadow. I get 10+ hours of creaseless wear and the soft pale rose tone of this shade is so lush and universally flattering.
- Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel in Chestnut: Two coats for full and feathery brows…if you’re familiar with my site, then you know that this is my daily go-to!
- Sisley-Paris Phyto Kohl Liner in Sparkling Black: Equally a perennial part of my routine, this slick black liner is waterproof, staying put on my waterline like it’s meant to be there.
- *Tom Ford Emotionproof Mascara: This is my first experience with a waterproof mascara formula from Tom Ford and I am deeply appreciating the jet black hue and and formidable lasting power of this new launch. Will continue to test and weigh back in again soon.
|Swatches of the *SUQQU Urban Prism Eyeshadow Palette
|Swatches with a flash.
|Wearing *BY TERRY Baume de Rose Tinted Lip Care Crayon in 02 Sunny Nude on the lips.
- Ragdoll Vintage Tee: A neutral animal pattern matches everything…I adore the softness and versatility of the Ragdoll tees and have at least 10 in my rotation.
- Zella High Waist Bike Shorts: Slimming and comfortable, these are my soon-to-be-summer staple.
- Topshop Chuck On Blazer: I sized up in this blazer for a loose boyfriend fit; the material is flowing and flattering and the cut is ever so classic.
- Vince Westport Sandals: Still on heavy rotation, I reach for these ultra comfortable sandals constantly and am considering picking them up in additional colors (HERE).
- Gucci Silk Scarf: The accessory with boundless versatility, I sall of my vintage finds at The Real Real.
|The eye look with a mix of *SUQQU Urban Prism Eyeshadow Palette, Natasha Denona Cranberry Palette and *Tom Ford Emotionproof Brut Rose.
|My constant shooting companion patiently sitting in her high chair…Johannah Elle. Beyond grateful to be her mama!
|Wearing the *SUQQU Matte Lip Crayon in Hot Lips